NCNS Samarie

Your a awesome guy. It can be hard getting your foot in the door here. These people take review so serious here, just promise not to becomeone of the difficult "will you do this for a review" and never write kinda guys like on here. You paid my correct rate and wrote like you said you would. no issue and was very cool and muscular and sexy... anyways don't sweat it. Originally Posted by pretty pineapples
Wow that's sexy when a provider rides in on a white horse. You have my attention. Thanks Ms Pineapple
Your a awesome guy. It can be hard getting your foot in the door here. These people take review so serious here, just promise not to becomeone of the difficult "will you do this for a review" and never write kinda guys like on here. You paid my correct rate and wrote like you said you would. no issue and was very cool and muscular and sexy... anyways don't sweat it. Originally Posted by pretty pineapples
It's not that people take reviews "so seriously". Hell, I have a cyber stalker who rates all mine with a one star as terrible, despite comments being fairly positive...

So they don't take them too seriously around here. But people can hold grudges and act like immature bitches all the same.

It's more of a matter he was looking for bbfs and girls don't want to risk seeing someone who might dabble in it later (not saying he will or wont). Infections are not to be fucked with. It's bad enough the provider here in question provides it. Probably why this thread escalated as it has, especially with a new guy.
Pay attention newbies and you will learn from Rougeone. I know I have. Very wise hobbiest. #1 rule is to play safe out there.
So does a jerk buy gifts like this? White chocolates because your info says you like them. I'm not a big fan, I prefer dark, which is why I haven't eaten them yet.

Those are bath bombs from Lush because chicks tend to dig that shit. We probably could've had fun with that if you had a decent bath tub.

Massage oils from adamandeve.com, two scents in case you didn't like one. I would've tried giving you a FBSM to get you to relax during down times.
Originally Posted by LemmePIITB
I know you prefer younger ladies, but since you did mention you also want to try new experiences .......

I am newbie friendly, I love chocolate, bath bombs, massage oils and receiving a fbsm.....Also, I am from Spain, passion is in my blood.

With a 3hr appointment, 500$, I will even cook dinner for you
And if you want the experience of a life time..... I have a girlfriend (Pursia) that I have not seen in 6 months and I am very anxious to enjoy every inch of her beautiful body, we would be happy to let you join us.

Sooooo, for 1400$, I can guarantee, you will have an experience with us that many men can only dream of.

Just a suggestion.

Besos,
Francisca
Sooooo, for 1400$, I can guarantee, you will have an experience with us that many men can only dream of.

Just a suggestion.

Besos,
Francisca Originally Posted by Ms Francisca
I am one of the few who have experienced Francisca and Purrrsia together. All I can say is - I survived. A wise man will make this experience happen for himself. These women truly groove each other, and they will make sure that you leave with your brains somewhere far behind you.