In Obamatopia, republican pulls out a win

and aren't liberals (democrats) complaining about the so-called "war on women" also talking about women's reproductive systems? The same goes for atheists filing law suits to remove crosses from sites that they have been sitting for years. Your heroes are doing exactly what you're complaining about but from the opposite point of view.
and aren't liberals (democrats) complaining about the so-called "war on women" also talking about women's reproductive systems? The same goes for atheists filing law suits to remove crosses from sites that they have been sitting for years. Your heroes are doing exactly what you're complaining about but from the opposite point of view. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Yes, but libs are on the right side of the war on women and the law, as far as getting the majority of the votes. It's a winning position for them since most women want the right to choose.

You do not know God if you think he needs or wants a bunch of fucking politicians and parrots making him part of a political campaign. For myself, it is gross and detesting to even have God and politicians in the same sentence, much less when it is a Repub claiming God wanted you to be raped so you need to keep that bastard child because I am his messenger! You have it wrong, go back to Sunday school and start back over, in your mind, you have warped God in to something he is not and should not be, a Republican talking point.
Yes, but libs are on the right side of the war on women and the law, as far as getting the majority of the votes. It's a winning position for them since most women want the right to choose.

You do not know God if you think he needs or wants a bunch of fucking politicians and parrots making him part of a political campaign. For myself, it is gross and detesting to even have God and politicians in the same sentence, much less when it is a Repub claiming God wanted you to be raped so you need to keep that bastard child because I am his messenger! You have it wrong, go back to Sunday school and start back over, in your mind, you have warped God in to something he is not and should not be, a Republican talking point. Originally Posted by nwarounder
So you think this fake "war on women" is all about abortion. I would think that women would be interested in equal pay, equal rights, respect, and being individuals. Then again Alan Grayson abuses his wife, the Kennedy's believe it is their right to cheat and lie on their wives, Gary Condit cheated on his wife and then hid his involvement with Chandra Levi with they were looking for her, who can forget Filthy Filner of San Diego, Anthony "check out my junk" Wiener, maybe you should get a cigar from Bill Clinton (put a condom on it since you don't know where's been), or ask the women who've lost their jobs due to Obamacare, the...you get the idea. If there is a war on women then the democrats are the enemy.

Since I am not religious, I have NEVER said what God thinks about anything. So where did you get that idea that I did? Hmmmm? Something you imagined maybe? So you can kiss my ass on that stupid comment.
Interesting article:

The Democrats’ claim that the GOP ‘underperformed’ on its way to victory

"For years, Democrats—and analysts–had said that once Young leaves office, it would flip to the other party. That’s because in races when Young was not on the ballot, Democrats consistently were winners.

"In the same district, President Obama, for instance, beat both Mitt Romney in 2012 and John McCain in 2008. Alex Sink, when she unsuccessfully sought the governorship in 2010, won the congressional district even while losing the state. Sink also won the district when she was elected Florida’s chief financial officer in 2006....

"Democrats could write this off as a special election with no real ramifications nationwide, they could blame the failure to win on harsh attacks by outside groups and they could say it was a tough loss. But they cannot credibly say that the other party “underperformed” on its way to victory."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/wp/2014/03/13/the-democrats-claim-that-the-gop-underperformed-on-its-way-to-victory/
Reporters in that ares said the biggest thing against Sink was she was called a carpetbagger and the locals were against that.
Reporters in that ares said the biggest thing against Sink was she was called a carpetbagger and the locals were against that. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
"Sink, when she unsuccessfully sought the governorship in 2010, won the congressional district even while losing the state."
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Bitch at the local reporters.
Bitch at the local reporters. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
"Sink, when she unsuccessfully sought the governorship in 2010, won the congressional district even while losing the state."
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Bitch at the local reporters...
Bitch at the local reporters... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Bitch at the Washington Post, Ekim the Inbred Chimp:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...ay-to-victory/
Bitch at the Washington Post, Ekim the Inbred Chimp:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...ay-to-victory/ Originally Posted by I B Hankering

That's right IN Bred the WP sure has a better story than a reporter living in the area. LMAO
That's right IN Bred the WP sure has a better story than a reporter living in the area. LMAO Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That's right, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you deflect for and defend lying dim-retards while you lyingly claim you're an Independent!
That's right, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you deflect for and defend lying dim-retards while you lyingly claim you're an Independent! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
My God you are a stupid fuck I am not defending anyone just passing on what a local reporter in the area gave for her loss. Just because it doesn't jibe with your pet report you start your shit again. If there is a lying dim-a-tard it is you. Fucking In Bred piss ant.
My God you are a stupid fuck I am not defending anyone just passing on what a local reporter in the area gave for her loss. Just because it doesn't jibe with your pet report you start your shit again. If there is a lying dim-a-tard it is you. Fucking In Bred piss ant. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That "theory" doesn't hold water considering how Sink carried that district in a previous election when Odumbocare wasn't the primary issue, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Keep deflecting, you Odumbotron.
That "theory" doesn't hold water considering how Sink carried that district in a previous election when Odumbocare wasn't the primary issue, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Keep deflecting, you Odumbotron. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are dismissed too dumb for words like talking to a parrot.