Read the rules again, oeb11.

You’re not fooling anyone.
  • oeb11
  • 02-27-2019, 10:00 AM
Thank You for Your Un-Needed advice,

Please call DS to support You.
Thank You for Your Un-Needed advice,

Please call DS to support You. Originally Posted by oeb11
What the fuck are you talking about oeb11?

Paranoid much?

LOL!
  • oeb11
  • 02-27-2019, 02:19 PM
Please call DS to support You
Please Remember Rule #15.
You can be somewhat Tiresome, YR

Thank You.
Please put me on ignore, then and get over yourself, kind sir.
  • oeb11
  • 02-27-2019, 02:40 PM
I have no need.

You are amusing to spar with.

Put me on ignore if You wish.

Taking this forum so Seriously - Goodness Gracious!

If You wrote the PM to me entitled " Last Chance" - Care to post it Here???
Thank You!
If I had, then it would be in violation of our rules, as a civil and constructive poster as astute as you certainly should know.
In fact, I’m pretty sure this entire thread is contrary to our guidelines.

But if you’d like to, please go ahead.

Anybody else here believe that the content of PMs should be posted in this forum?
If I had, then it would be in violation of our rules, as a civil and constructive poster as astute as you certainly should know.
In fact, I’m pretty sure this entire thread is contrary to our guidelines.

But if you’d like to, please go ahead.

Anybody else here believe that the content of PMs should be posted in this forum? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

what's against the rules? there's no rule that says you can't pm someone. what you pm them might be against the rules, but not the PM itself.

looks like those acting lessons about playing the victim seems to be falling on deaf ears. who was your acting coach? Jussie Smollett?
  • oeb11
  • 02-27-2019, 03:05 PM
I believe there is a consideration- If both sender and recipient agree to the publication of a PM - it is not then an invasion of Privacy.

Still - such a publication would be subject to MOD review.
Perhaps with pre-publication notification and agreement by the MOD.
"Should be" - No - perhaps "Could be".

Still - reading the Rules:
  • #8 - Misuse of our Private Messaging system will result in consequences. You are not to spam members using the PM system. You are not to send invitations to other sites using our PM system. You are not to harass others using our PM system.
  • #9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
Perhaps this thread has run it's course and should be closed.
what's against the rules? there's no rule that says you can't pm someone. what you pm them might be against the rules, but not the PM itself.

looks like those acting lessons about playing the victim seems to be falling on deaf ears. who was your acting coach? Jussie Smollett? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
How idiotic.

Why don’t you post the contents of some PMs you’ve sent or received and see how long you stay around here. TWK.

Who was your reading coach, Donald Trump?
  • WTF
  • 02-27-2019, 03:18 PM
I believe there is a consideration- If both sender and recipient agree to the publication of a PM - it is not then an invasion of Privacy.

. Originally Posted by oeb11
You can not post pm's from another...even if they day it is ok.

Just like you can't rob a bank just because you pre-approved it with a bank teller.

Well, I suppose you can but you'd be subject to outting....which they take a hard line on.
How idiotic.

Why don’t you post the contents of some PMs you’ve sent or received and see how long you stay around here. TWK.

Who was your reading coach, Donald Trump? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
who said anything about posting the contents?

what i said was "there's no rule that says you can't pm someone."

tell ya what ... i'll give you 5 minutes to figure out how to block PM's from other users. then i'm gonna send you a PM. and there's nothing against the rules about it.

ok?
libs cannot and do not want to debate! All they want to do is change the history books!
  • WTF
  • 02-27-2019, 03:28 PM
libs cannot and do not want to debate! All they want to do is change the history books! Originally Posted by winn dixie
winn dixie....are you still pouting about your old high school?
How idiotic.

Who was your reading coach, Donald Trump? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

check your PM's.

have a nice day valued poster!