Anyone want to chat.. about the stupid phone calls we get??

Lets give a try at keeping this one on topic please.

For reference, the current topic is "Anyone want to chat.. about the stupid phone calls we get??"

Lefty, please feel free to start a new thread about giving advice to the ladies on how to run their businesses. They absolutely love that, plus it is on my list of superthread topics, when you do.
Lefty, please feel free to start a new thread about giving advice to the ladies on how to run their businesses. They absolutely love that, plus it is on my list of superthread topics, when you do. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Hahahahaa Chica, I f**** love you.
I love it when they have NO clue when they're talking about too.
Text messages? As if.

xoxo,
N
Sunday is my birthday and I am bored and a bit tired of BS...
please at my age... hobby or no hobby.. I have heard it all... so let us discuss phone calls.. I will start...

Ring ring (Restricted call) Hi when are you available?

Duh! Hello my name is Annie.. what is yours and where are you.. are you in Tulsa??? and I am with family and can not talk right now....

Ok your turn...... Originally Posted by SensualRedHead
I dont answer RESTRICTED lines..a good way to avoid the bs!
1. Any business that does not try to meet the needs of its customers is doomed to failure. That much should be obvious to anyone, so I won't bother trying to explain it.
2. If you think all of the providers here stay afloat just catering to single men (or women), then you are quite misguided.
3. Are married men the only ones who prefer text messages? Hell, I thought that's all the younger generation did. I've seen multiple statistics that teenagers on average send more than 3,000 text messages a month. Why would any business want to ignore such a trend?

I'm sure many providers do quite well without using text or email. But regardless of how well they do, I believe they could do better by making use of those tools. And for the ladies who don't text or email, and who also sit around wondering why they don't receive more calls, those are the ones who might ought to reconsider that position.

As far as me leaving the house, that is immaterial. The point of my post was to say I choose not to. I don't like to even use the phone. I rarely answer it when it rings. I prefer visual communication. I like to be able to read it, and re-read it if necessary. I prefer to have my appointments in text on my hobby phone rather than on sticky notes on my desk. I find text messaging for scheduling a session to be far more convenient and effective, especially when the lady doesn't speak English well enough for me to understand what she says with hearing that is not nearly as effective as it once was. Originally Posted by LeftySmith
seriously dude?????????????
Lefty, I can see your point but YOU are the one cheating...not us. It is YOUR responsibility to do your homework and contact providers who make it easy for you to do so.

Personally, I hate phone calls and understand how complicated it can be for married and professional men to do. It is also rather difficult for me to "take" phone calls, unless I am out of town. You guys are not the only ones with families and careers. The ONLY time I require a phone call is to get the location and chat a bit. If I don't like you on the phone, it's a no go.

As for text messages...don't bother me with that crap unless you are my BF or GF. Texting is not how I run a business here...it's for sh*ts and giggles just like Eccie lol.

Other than that, all my bookings are via email only...up until the day of. Most guys tend to wait for the wife to go to sleep, call from work, or a hobby phone. It's really not the providers fault if you can't get to a discreet location to do this, but asking them to go outside of their comfort zone for you...well, I will just stop here.
Dude wtf!! You said this same crap in another thread and it was still wrong then! GO THE FK AWAY!

I might make one mistake in a week, because unlike you I am not posting from my mom's basement...I use a Blackberry! My posts are hard to read? HAAAAAAAAA...look in the mirror basement boy. You sound like a 3 year old!

STOP STALKING ME!!! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Oh Fuck, that is one of the words I am always uncertain of the spelling and logic says it shoud be explaination. You don't explan something. Where is my Funk and Wagnals?
Shhh don't want to get pointed for egging it on lol. We both got "warnings" already, so I am done with this one.

I need to be good long enough to get my forum up...then I can go nuts lol!
OOps, I'm outta here.
I dont answer RESTRICTED lines..a good way to avoid the bs! Originally Posted by chrissy

I'm an idiot. Please delete
Acp, you obviously missed the wit and wisdom behind my sentiment. Stupid phone calls only occur when you answer the phone. If you use voicemail to screen calls or text or email to communicate, you don't have to endure stupid conversations.

As for my phone calls and my posts....No, they are not talking about me, most are smart enough to understand what I say and what I write. Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Text is much worse. Then you get timewasters just wanting to text you all day everyday. Thats why my work phone doesnt get texts, so i dont need to deal with that.

But on topic here.
Anyway to start the conversation that makes you sound like an MTV reject or wanna be rapper and you get a click.

Ask about drugs, click.

Have a foreign accent so bad i have no idea what your trying to say? Click.

Ask if I'm a cop? Click. ( i have tons of reviews going way back and a cop will just lie to you anyway. Asking is asinine)

Try to haggle rates? Click.

Thats about it thats an immediate disqualification for me.
OMG I am loving this thread... and on my birthday...ROFLMAO
If I didn't have to go take a bubble bath and dress for dinner I would have so much fun with this... but tomorrow I will be back to play *smiles* Annie
Where'd you see my ad?

On my computer.
Where'd you see my ad?

On my computer. Originally Posted by babee
Where'd you see my ad?

On my computer. Originally Posted by babee

Now that's funny!

I really like, "How can I get in touch with you?" Uhh you just did dumb azz!
Ahhhhh a woman after my own heart lol

Text is much worse. Then you get timewasters just wanting to text you all day everyday. Thats why my work phone doesnt get texts, so i dont need to deal with that.

But on topic here.
Anyway to start the conversation that makes you sound like an MTV reject or wanna be rapper and you get a click.

Ask about drugs, click.

Have a foreign accent so bad i have no idea what your trying to say? Click.

Ask if I'm a cop? Click. ( i have tons of reviews going way back and a cop will just lie to you anyway. Asking is asinine)

Try to haggle rates? Click.

Thats about it thats an immediate disqualification for me. Originally Posted by jenessaskye