He's back

• Old-T
  • 11-19-2013, 10:44 PM
Ah yes! The RWW's hero is now just a sleazy Dem.

Good to know you are so loyal to your heroes.
[/COLOR]
Well, how did the last meeting go? Was that (allowing Hispanics in the KKK) on the agenda, or did you guys just talk about the price of beer and bullets? Originally Posted by Bert Jones
We declined his application. It appears he isn't a racist at all. He hates white women too. We are now looking into these thugs and Polar Bear hunting. We wrote a letter to the Revs Sharpton and Jackson to get the Black Panthers to police this activity. We only have jurisdiction below the Mason/Dixon line. If Obama had a son, he would look like a Polar Bear hunter.
Gerogie posts 9k bail leaves the lockup. Will have to give up his guns and stay away from the girlfriend...
What the hell are all these Democraps doing on a hooker board? Are hookers taking food stamps as payment these days? I havent seen 200EBT/HR in an ad yet...

How pissed are all these tards gonna be when he gets acquitted again? Zim killed a thug who was assailing him and was within the law when he did it...whats the problem again?
What the hell are all these Democraps doing on a hooker board? Are hookers taking food stamps as payment these days? I havent seen 200EBT/HR in an ad yet...

How pissed are all these tards gonna be when he gets acquitted again? Zim killed a thug who was assailing him and was within the law when he did it...whats the problem again? Originally Posted by amishgangster
ANOTHER DIPSHIT HEARD FROM!

Why would I give a fuck if he gets acquitted?

How do you imagine the trailer trash will feel if he doesn't? (Why imagine... you probably know)
Ah yes! The RWW's hero is now just a sleazy Dem.

Good to know you are so loyal to your heroes. Originally Posted by Old-T
So George Zimmerman is a Dem.
And Racheal Jenteal is a Dem.
and Trayvon Martin is a Dem.

So again, this is just Democrat on Democrat crime like I posted over a year ago. Just like every day in Chicago.

But you are more concerned about "mischaracterizing RWW" viewpoints than addressing the underlying issues of why this type of crime is happening and helping Democrats lead peaceful and productive lives.

How very "Democratic" of you. At least Benjamin Crump is getting a check out of it.
Zim will become a folk hero, and get his own reality show on Fox.
  • Old-T
  • 11-20-2013, 09:02 PM
So George Zimmerman is a Dem.
And Racheal Jenteal is a Dem.
and Trayvon Martin is a Dem.

So again, this is just Democrat on Democrat crime like I posted over a year ago. Just like every day in Chicago.

But you are more concerned about "mischaracterizing RWW" viewpoints than addressing the underlying issues of why this type of crime is happening and helping Democrats lead peaceful and productive lives.

How very "Democratic" of you. At least Benjamin Crump is getting a check out of it. Originally Posted by gnadfly
As usual you seem to have a difficult time with simple, logical comments--and miss the basic point.

After Z's acquittal there were a number of posts claiming the Z was indeed a walking saint among us. A gallant citizen with a heart of gold. People rushed to point out good Samaritan things he did, and how central Florida should just about canonize him.

I'm just wondering why there is not much to be heard from those same Zimmerman Heroes when he has been shown to have duped them. This isn't about old GZ as much as it is about his ardent supporters oh here. By the way, I don't care what party he supposedly belongs to, and I wasn't the one who said "Zimmerman is a registered Democrat and Obama backer", as if that has anything to do with the legitimacy of pointing a gun at someone. I still have no clue what that has to do with his guilt or innocence, his being a good guy or a bad one. But since we know your deeply held admiration of Hispanics I am sure you will tell us.
Z went to court, won, and you all are still asshurt that a precious thug got killed in the process. I'm so sorry for your loss. This is totally different. Sure, he may be a shitbag...but you weren't there, neither was I, nor Al or Jesse. Give it up already, it's Florida law...it's not like anywhere else.
Z went to court, won, and you all are still asshurt that a precious thug got killed in the process. I'm so sorry for your loss. This is totally different. Sure, he may be a shitbag...but you weren't there, neither was I, nor Al or Jesse. Give it up already, it's Florida law...it's not like anywhere else. Originally Posted by ramblinman69
why does Zimmerman mean so much to you, bubba? Is he your idea of the american dream.

You don't have to reply. We already know how you'll answer.
  • Doove
  • 11-21-2013, 04:24 AM
So George Zimmerman is a Dem. Originally Posted by gnadfly
As Old-T pointed out, this ain't about George Zimmerman. It's about the thug wannabes in here who canonized him for killing a 17 year old kid. And still do, apparently.

And you all think we have our heads up Obama's ass.
bump
bump Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Bump? So Biggie, you must have a boy crush on Boy George? I knew it.
Come on man. Step the fuck up or step the fuck off.

Bring something besides smack to the POLITICAL FORUM.

Or go back to the fucking coal mine and get your yearly handjob.
Bump? So Biggie, you must have a boy crush on Boy George? I knew it. Originally Posted by bambino

There you are again Bambi talking gay, when are you coming out?