Temperment my ass

• Old-T
  • 11-06-2016, 08:02 AM
The Republic is definitely in peril, and many people want to come here and take advantage of everything we have built. While Trump and Clinton are both massively flawed, Trump wants people to stop taking advantage of us here and abroad, while Hillary wouldn't mind as long as she raises her worldwide stature. Originally Posted by DSK
I tend to agree. My concern with Trump is (1) can he keep his ego in check and work with a fractured congress to do the right things? (2) will he piss off three quarters of our own citizens trying to protect us from others?

The man is the definition of a self-focused loose canon. Which means he is still vastly better than the Psychopath. I strongly suspect that if she traded places with the little fat man in North Korea she would feel completely at home, and most North Koreans would never tell the difference.
Who is voting for Hillary? You howler monkeys cannot keep anything straight. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

you obviously have an extreme constipation problem.
And that's not English.

Didn't they teach you that in GED class? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
last time I checked. we are not in English Class in GED, or High School or College or Cottage Cheese.

stop being a grammar terrorist.
last time I checked. we are not in English Class in GED, or High School or College or Cottage Cheese.

stop being a grammar terrorist. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
He's a fucking idiot. Most of his posts are unintelligible.
you obviously have an extreme constipation problem. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You have a extreme stupid problem.
You have a extreme stupid problem. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

chimpy, you have an extreme ugly stupid problem.
chimpy, you have an extreme ugly stupid problem. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Who are you repeat?
Who are you repeat? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
as you wish...

chimpy, you have an extreme ugly stupid problem.
The NeoConCunt has the Temperament to start WWIII, that's it...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Oh there's no doubt about that. When that shit hits and these stupid liberals start losing people they know they won't have no one to blame but their own ignorant selves and Hillary Clinton.

Jim
as you wish...

chimpy, you have an extreme ugly stupid problem. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Seeing you are dumb as a stump, you will drop the dildo handle, and become stumpy.
Yah you fucks stuck with Trump instead of Gary, now Hillary will get elected. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
If you're supporting Gary Johnson and neither Clinton or Trump, how come you don't post anything about Gary Johnson?

Jim
Because Johnson, despite being the least unqualified person running, has not a snowball's chance.
So why bother.
If you're supporting Gary Johnson and neither Clinton or Trump, how come you don't post anything about Gary Johnson?

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Because Johnson, despite being the least unqualified person running, has not a snowball's chance.
So why bother. Originally Posted by goodman0422
that is because ekim & Johnson are spaced out fools.

Seeing you are dumb as a stump, you will drop the dildo handle, and become stumpy. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
hmm I thought whiffy was stumpy. you know know there can't be two stumpys.

that said, you're dumb as a rotted stump
SNICK

Another unsubstantiated op ed from our resident "educator," topped off with a predictably misogynistic comment.

There aren't enough of you to win this election for HIM. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
are there enough of you to lose this election for HER??

bahaha