Barter thread ... lets all swap 'n pop

I can tell you I don't have money but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people. Originally Posted by illuminati
Plumbing, electrical and light carpentry for the ladies...
Plumbing, electrical and carpentry..
Paint body mechanical!
I need to furnish another bedroom with new furniture and flat screen. I would trade for airline miles too.
I also need a room painted and I don't wanna do it myself! Would consider other electronics as well.
A round trip ticket to paradise would be cool too. I have friends and family there that I really really miss! Originally Posted by Guest060313
I've done lots of painting.
How's a guest going to answer your post ?
I also love electronics, flat screens, game systems, laptops and more. Also donations for the surgrey I am about to have this month or next month would be awesome too. What ever we ladies dont have to buy is always good for us lol
How's a guest going to answer your post ? Originally Posted by rockerrick
I would assume in another post on this thread. Details can always be worked out through a third party if necessary.
Just hit town and took a large rock to my windshield cumming in,,,,,,,,,,SO anyone have a auto glass hook up?? Slurp~~
I have a number for glass if there are none to barter Ms Athena, you can pm me for number mama
I have for trade,
An almost new rowing machine
A saltwater 85lb thrust trolling motor
A 14 ft aluminum boat with oar locks
A 10 gauge pump shotgun
A 2001 Rolls Royce Silver Serph, dark blue
How much you want for the Silver Seraph ? lol
<~~~~~Master ASE Certified auto technician/shop owner here willing to barter services for services.
I'll write a bad punk song and say you were the inspiration. I'm not expecting any takers.

Johnny
Will trade current SO for pretty much anything....lol Originally Posted by Reincarnated
o.O is she cute? I'll take her off your hands ^_^