Stretch marks..

Im into the milfs also...who is ur fave...kali joy for me
If attitude and hygeine are good most other details dont much matter to me.
I dont mind them. It's something you can't control so I wouldn't even worry about it!
nope. she loves milking my cock, and she swallows every damn drop, every damn time.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
you bring chickens to your appointments? hardcore, man....hardcore...
I absolutely can say I dont care. It has never been nor will ever be a dealbreaker for me.
There’s no reason in my opinion to not want to be with a provider because she has stretch marks, which are something that as women can’t help. Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
It's all about preference, just like some providers say they won't do BBBJ on someone uncircumcised.
You're right everyone has a preference, rather it's race, weight, boobs, ect..
Cam. I wouldnt worry about it sweetie as kat williams said "women get stretch marks for one of 2 reasons, either you were small and got big or you were big and got small....either way we fuccin"...
But really your beautiful. Stretch marks are heriditary if your mom had you will have its not much you can do i personally think it shouldnt effect unless it is extremly and i mean like a 70yr olds stomach on a 20yr olds body type stretchmarks, anything else seems petty..
I could care less about a stretch mark. I am looking for a good time not if someone has stretch marks or not. I don't have the perfect body myself as many other of us.
I'm weird. Don't know why but they are a turn on for me.
The stretch marks do not bother me. What is important to me is located above or below the stretch marks.
Stretcvh marks? About like a Caesarian scar in terms of hotness.
Not necessarily a deal breaker , but not a positive feature.
You do know not all ceaserean scars are that correct?? There are other surgeries that have incisions placed in the same spot.drs. just chose that spot for any abdominal procedure if possible so the ladies dont have a huge slice going down here abdomen.
I can understand if stretch marks turn you off if you are in your 20s or early 30s, but if you are older you need to grow the fuck up
Now this is just coming for me but I honestly don’t care what people think about my stretch marks, because there are four honestly I’ve earned them. I’ve given birth three times. I don’t have them on my stomach I don’t have them on my boobs, I have them on my ass. Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
Stretch marks on the ass are an absolute turn on!