Is there really a market for cuckold sessions?

My SO does appts with me when a mfm or mmf is requested...................he can do the creampie for you to enjoy! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Did not know this:

MMF or FFM mean the 2 guys or the 2 girls do gay stuff with each other as well as the third person

MFM and FMF mean the guys just fuck the girl (or the two girls just fuck the guy)

Public service announcement.
To LoveToPlease2016's original question...Yes.
Just researching yesterday and I saw at least 2 ladies in the DFW area that provided such services and they had very good reviews. Wish they had more in my area so I could read the reviews for entertainment purposes, of course. Love to see more stories or fantasys.
wish there were cuckold providers in houston Originally Posted by smith713
When I visit Houstob..or any town...I offer a hotwife type session where creampies are donated by my guy for a client to enjoy
I know the OP is a bit old... But I think the answer is Yes there is a market in Dallas.
I've had a few requests. I didn't book them.
Ismart Dallasrain
well Midland boys...maybe early early spring would be a perfect time! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I am still waiting to eat a fresh creampie out of your pussy or ass... please tell me you still plan on coming to Midland, TX soon!!!
aww you make me blush....I will keep ya updated! Might be a good trip to take in February!
My favorite pastime! NYC has a huge base of cucky and voyeuristic business men. I haven't tried this in any other city.
My favorite pastime! NYC has a huge base of cucky and voyeuristic business men. I haven't tried this in any other city. Originally Posted by Lovely_Lita
By Voyeuristic does that also include a sound amplifier on the watchers ears? You never know just how deep someone wants to roll. Yeah, NYC's got talent, and a lot of bedbugs. lmao!
I a bi guy that show you what a real bull / cuckold session is all about send me a pm and let chat.I love to travel.very experience in cuckold,bull,bdsm,
Im built Army strong
Is there anybody else besides DALLASRAIN that has a s/o that can provide the creampie for us cuckolds to clean up?

Any in Texas?

I need my fix before DALLASRAIN comes to TX in February (fingers crossed)!
I can tell you first hand there's a market for cuckold sessions in Austin and San Antonio. It's all about eating her sweet creampie.
I can tell you first hand there's a market for cuckold sessions in Austin and San Antonio. It's all about eating her sweet creampie. Originally Posted by creampie_eatr69
And who are the providers in Austin and San Antonio?
I contacted a provider here offering sessions with her bf but I want to cum after watching as well, so she wanted an hour donation for watching,upcharge for cleanup and another hour donation for me to fuck. Good Lordy. I have played with couples in real life and kinda miss it but not that much lol