Female Condoms

I love female condoms, offer them as an option, prefer them to male condoms, and find they feel as close to bare as possible while still offering safety. The price is a non-issue. Expensive is relative, and I can't really quantify the difference in feeling between male & female condoms. They're awesome & preferred. FYI, the manufacturer does NOT recommend them to be used for anal. So, wrap up in standard fashion for backdoor action.
Great info! I have been wanting to try these for some time but the mail order route seems risky because of the Credit Card ID and shipping address issue.

I know Walgreens and CVS list them as "available" in "certain" stores but I have called EVERY one of them and they are not in stock and do not plan to have them in stock.

Are there any DFW Metroplex adult or novelty stores that carry the FC2 Female Condom IN STOCK? (I have done exhaustive web searches but have not found them at Condom Sense or Priscilla's)

If anyone has found them in the DFW area, please point me in that direction.

My next question is would anybody with a safe mailing address be interested in ordering them for several DFW area hobbyists and providers? I'm sure several people would not mind paying extra for their trouble.

PM's are OK
I bought some and may mention them to the next provider I see if she's willing to try it out.
I love female condoms, offer them as an option, prefer them to male condoms, and find they feel as close to bare as possible while still offering safety. The price is a non-issue. Expensive is relative, and I can't really quantify the difference in feeling between male & female condoms. They're awesome & preferred. FYI, the manufacturer does NOT recommend them to be used for anal. So, wrap up in standard fashion for backdoor action. Originally Posted by VIPRaniLane
I agree 100 percent with everything you posted!
I buy mine in bulk online along with other goodies. the packaging and billing are very discrete. And the pricing is very reasonable.

For the sake of science, I think we need to test and evaluate this product! Originally Posted by Marshpirate
I volunteer to be the test subject with any of the ladies in the New Mexico area. Well, maybe not any, but most of them.
  • DMike
  • 01-13-2014, 09:11 PM
in all my 15 years in lobbying i haven't had a lady use one or ask....theres aways a first and it kinda looks intriguing ..says you can use for anal sex too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRZH5ASO-eM
in all my 15 years in lobbying i haven't had a lady use one or ask....theres aways a first and it kinda looks intriguing ..says you can use for anal sex too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRZH5ASO-eM Originally Posted by DMike
Thanks for sharing video. Safe key in business.
Never tried such but will be willing if my partner requests. :-)
Helpful video
Not putting that in my butt .... until that anal condom Origami Condoms is working on hits the states my clients will use a male condom for traveling to Greece.