THE WRECKAGE THAT OBAMA HAS WROUGHT...

Much more than you know, AssupLiar UC. You are all talk. You wouldn't recognize an activist if you saw one. You'd have to get off your ass and on to your Hoveround, which you only do at WalMart. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
What can we do?
I would also like to add that LL's mother must have been the comeback queen.

As in, if you wanted your cum back you could wipe it off her chin! Originally Posted by shanm
Do you ask for your cum back on a regular basis? Does your mother give it back to you, or does she still swallow like she does for all her regulars?
  • shanm
  • 04-08-2015, 09:06 AM
Do you ask for your cum back on a regular basis? Does your mother give it back to you, or does she still swallow like she does for all her regulars? Originally Posted by LexusLover

You are just embarrassing yourself now.
LL has the "handicap" of same account name for over a dozen years.

Seems the recent trend is to re-invent yourself with another handle. Too bad your post count doesn't transfer over. Doesn't look like "Lifetime Premium Access" transfers over either.

There are a lot of relative newbies who seem to know the tendencies of the ASPD regulars. Originally Posted by gnadfly

Why are the mods letting them in? I thought multiple handles were banned. If not, let me know and I will create a dozen new personas. Do I have to use a different device and IP address for each? Gee, that sounds like a lot of work.

So if undercunt disables one eccie account is he allowed to return under a new account?

Gee, that sounds like a lot of work. Originally Posted by lustylad
He's got nothing better to do.
Why are the mods letting them in? I thought multiple handles were banned. If not, let me know and I will create a dozen new personas. Do I have to use a different device and IP address for each? Gee, that sounds like a lot of work.

So if undercunt disables one eccie account is he allowed to return under a new account?

. Originally Posted by lustylad
You know what 'thought' did, don't you? Thought he had to fart and shit the bed. Was this other guy your lover or something? You seem to be VERY concerned about him.
"Love it or leave it." Don't bother to try to fix it. What a brilliant plan, LittleEva! Make all dissenters leave the country. Gawd, you're a dumbshit. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
What are you, whir-LIE-turd and the other RWWipes doing to fix it?

Bitching. Hating. Crying. Lying.

Oh, and pissing on the graves you gave their lives to defend malingerers like you!
What are you, whir-LIE-turd and the other RWWipes doing to fix it?

Bitching. Hating. Crying. Lying.

Oh, and pissing on the graves you gave their lives to defend malingerers like you! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well, we're exposing phony anti-Americans like you, for one. And I've already answered your stupid question elsewhere. Learn to read.