Likes & Dis-likes......for the gents...

My likes are simple. A massage should be good regardless of how it ends. get into what you are doing. A great HJ, if she is doing a BJ (BBBJ ir Covered) a sincere effort to really make it fel like you want to drain every bit out. Especially if she can deep throat. No matter which end I am working on I want to go "balls deep". A clean incall, and a clean shower is a HUGE bonus.

Dislikes: Smokers and the associated smell and look. Cleanliness. I show up clean, she needs to be too. Obesity. Don't like it on me, don't like it on the ladies. As for tattoos, I don't dislike them, but I feel there is simply nothing more beautiful than a womans bare body. Adding ink does not make it any better. And lastly my take on piercings, the ears are great, the tongue, maybe, anywhere else on your face is not good.
DFK at the beginning of a session followed by BBBJ is a definite like.
So is a good looking young hottie like Karina

Dislikes:
Way too many to mention. Others have done a pretty good job by now.
likes: DFK, hugs, landing strip, tats,(if tasteful)some metal, gfe, not clock watcher, daty,daty,daty,

dislikes: liars, clock watcher, phones ringing, not clean, her and in call
Likes: DFK, lots of touching, massages, brushing against my chest and abs with her hair, receptive and affectionate people

Dislikes: Distractions - phone, noisy location, etc...; lots of tats, facial rings, bad hygiene, conceited people
Nothing kills the mood than a bad hygiene (odor coming out of wrong places) for a provider - it goes far beyond taking a shower. I am sure majority of us (hobbyist) have great taste in clothing and personal hygiene as well. If some us don't please by all means provide some gestures if not direct suggestions.
Likes: Sexy voices on the phone, smart conversations, teasing, smooth shaving

Dislikes: Drama, rush, bumps, bruises, rashes
I like plenty of kisses, 69, HJ, BBJ and overnight stays... I don't like being rushed and to much hair on the coochie..
A good kisser is Fabulous .....it does turn me on .....and a lady that uses her hands as well ...I enjoy kissing and running my hands over her body and gently over her face as we kiss ..Then we can go on from there ..to DATY and a good BBBJ .....
Likes: A great kisser, tons of passion, a dirty girl in private and a lassy woman in public,
vocal women who let you know if you are doing something right, lots of foreplay and teasing, a woman who likes to cuddle and be held and touched, and a woman who will ride me till i am raw.
Dislikes: a woman who skips foreplay or doesn't like to kiss is an instant downer, a woman who won't look at me while we are fucking or won't kiss me while i am on top of her fucking her brains out, a quiet woman.
Great topic....
Someone, knows how to work it.

So guys... what?
I like a provider that is interested in building value into her session, and turning me into a repeat client - a.k.a. "professional."

I dislike the feeling that the provider has no interest in what she does, and that I am the only one that wants to be there - a.k.a. "commodity."
What do I like? A complete and total lack of inhibition. On the bed, on the couch, bent over the counter, hanging from a ceiling fan, in the mouth, in the pussy, in the ass, between the tits, and, in reference to another thread, I actually would like it if she said "fuck me harder, daddy"
Likes ...A good kisser long slow and deep ,sexxy lingerie(on her NOT on me ),A nice smile ,good hands ,sensitive breasts ,and SHE enjoys a massage to start out ..DATY ,BBBJ.

Dislikes....NO enthusiasim,no kissing ,another client arriving as you leave ...no conversation .
Likes: Intelligence, emotional maturity, life experiences (at least 10 years before 90210 debuted), independent thinker (not a radical or non-conformist), self-respect, addiction-free, B-cup or better, suckable nipples, likes being eaten, relishes fucking & educated at sucking, will offer up her ass and then, knows how to french kiss.

Dislikes: Co-dependent personality, immaturity, lived her life in a bottle, pierced nipples, tongue or hood, sexually repressed, my-way-or-the highway outlook, controlling, obsessive, close-minded, hot-tempered, easily-stressed, clamps ass shut at the slightest touch of a finger.....or something larger.
Like - Big Boobs
Dislike - No Boobs