roots. the reboot. who's watching .. any why?

Keep strutting gay rey, someone will give you a hump. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
ANOTHER one of YOUR selfies EKIM ? !!!
ANOTHER one of YOUR selfies EKIM ? !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
No gay rey, just giving you more coverage for your fag of the year award.

Quit sending me instant messages, you dick loving faggot!!! Originally Posted by DSK
Waiting on your response, JL.

Let's see 'em!
No gay rey, just giving you more coverage for your fag of the year award.

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The award that YOU, assup piggy mamboolah and YOUR former mentor and butt buddy WOOMBY all strive for and have won for the past 30 years ! Keep posting that picture of YOUR narcissistic self , EKIM ! It's SURE to get YOU some DOTY votes ! Mebbe YOU can even beat YOUR hero WOOMBY'S landslide vote count !
Yeah, you're "strange", you supercilious Yankee jackass in that you stupidly chose a handle that is popularly associated with a known slave trader, and you're also too damn stupid to realize that it was both individuals who were being defended from your unnecessary and asinine denigration, you supercilious Yankee jackass. And it's notable that your supercilious ass couldn't admit that you've actually ever read a book on the subject, you supercilious Yankee jackass. Keep sucking on your "Roots", you supercilious Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So you are admitting, then, that you are the Tranny Fuckee?

Because you sure aren't IFFY.

Shit you are soooo easy to train. I've got you going on the papers after only a couple of weeks on the board.

All I have to do is say "Tranny Fuckee" and you come running.
The award that YOU, assup piggy mamboolah and YOUR former mentor and butt buddy WOOMBY all strive for and have won for the past 30 years ! Keep posting that picture of YOUR narcissistic self , EKIM ! It's SURE to get YOU some DOTY votes ! Mebbe YOU can even beat YOUR hero WOOMBY'S landslide vote count ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
No one can out fag you gay rey, everyone of your posts is full of your desires.

Shit you are soooo easy to train. I've got you going on the papers after only a couple of weeks on the board.

All I have to do is say "Tranny Fuckee" and you come running
. Originally Posted by Revenant
You'd still be delusionally stupid and wrong to believe so, you supercilious Yankee jackass. Just like you're still the stupid, supercilious Yankee jackass that picked a handle that is currently more popularly associated with a 19th century slave trader as you propose to declaim slavery, you supercilious Yankee jackass. Sucking on those "Roots" is obviously your alternative to reading, you supercilious Yankee jackass.

BTW, you supercilious Yankee jackass, all one needs to do is conduct a forum search using your favorite idiom and it's your old handle that "comes running" and shows up:

All I have to do is say "Tranny Fuckee" and you come running. Originally Posted by Revenant
He nailed yaa... nyRooTer

but .. but what about .. Kunta Kinte? doesn't he matter?
Who even uses "Yankee" as an insult anymore?

Massa Overseer hisseff!
Who even uses "Yankee" as an insult anymore? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
you are worse than a "yankee" .. you are a "yanker" and the best pivot man the austin reach around crew ever had.

This whole ROOTS thing has to be pretty hard for you and the rest of the Klavern, WWE!

I hear you had a "Mississippi Burning" birthday party. Zat true, farmer brown?
This whole ROOTS thing has to be pretty hard for you and the rest of the Klavern, WWE!

I hear you had a "Mississippi Burning" birthday party. Zat true, farmer brown? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
no, it isn't. is it true you watched the beginning? then now you know the true architects of slavery in Africa.

do you deny it? pig.

You'd still be delusionally stupid and wrong to believe so, you supercilious Yankee jackass. Just like you're still the stupid, supercilious Yankee jackass that picked a handle that is currently more popularly associated with a 19th century slave trader as you propose to declaim slavery, you supercilious Yankee jackass. Sucking on those "Roots" is obviously your alternative to reading, you supercilious Yankee jackass.

BTW, you supercilious Yankee jackass, all one needs to do is conduct a forum search using your favorite idiom and it's your old handle that "comes running" and shows up:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Fetch, boy, fetch.
He nailed yaa... nyRooTer Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
How would you know? Do you actually read what he posts?

Why? It's always the same cut-and-paste