Encounter: Makin morning mammories with BBG

As if you could even get it up Originally Posted by Halfjackedfag
Explains the old grumpy disposition.
We discussed her love of facials... but i didnt ask to take a pic of the one i gave her. It was second round... so not as Peter North ropey anyway. Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
Heard she stopped doing that!!!
Busty Baby Girl - NY - 267-380-0382
but but but she a member

bustybabygirl
no need for 2 profiles

mmm how long this stay open as I gave it 5 stares
Busty Baby Girl - NY - 267-380-0382
but but but she a member

bustybabygirl
no need for 2 profiles

mmm how long this stay open as I gave it 5 stares Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Thank you Mods
FYI. Zoey has always offered military discounts around Memorial Day and Veterans Day
Too much tits
Winner winner chicken dinner Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
C'mon Rainbird, just when ya had me convinced you weren't a mandle I see this. That's gonna cancel out "bastages" Please stick with the male vernacular. It's not enough to convince me that you're mandle, but it does make the "big cock" statement questionable.
😉 Dont be offended, I'm only busting your balls, not serious. ✌️
C'mon Rainbird, just when ya had me convinced you weren't a mandle I see this. That's gonna cancel out "bastages" Please stick with the male vernacular. It's not enough to convince me that you're mandle, but it does make the "big cock" statement questionable.
😉 Dont be offended, I'm only busting your balls, not serious. ✌️ Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Don't bust my balls. My neighbor busted my balls... once.
Don't bust my balls. My neighbor busted my balls... once. Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
girls like joysticks ????
Some do....
Don't bust my balls. My neighbor busted my balls... once. Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
Lol. Joe Piscopo's best work. I also liked his Sinatra on SNL.

I looked at the photos BBG. Is she heavy or just a bit plump?
It's hard to tell in the photos. She has huge tits and a pretty face. I don't mind a large girl once in a while if she's well proportioned.
Tall women are my favorite. Not always easy to find, but I'm always looking.
Lol. Joe Piscopo's best work. I also liked his Sinatra on SNL.

I looked at the photos BBG. Is she heavy or just a bit plump?
It's hard to tell in the photos. She has huge tits and a pretty face. I don't mind a large girl once in a while if she's well proportioned.
Tall women are my favorite. Not always easy to find, but I'm always looking. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
I also enjoyed his work in the cult classic Dead Heat with Treat Williams.
Too much tits Originally Posted by Clit Eastwood
Among other things.