Any interest in a Android/iOS App for Providers/Hobbyists?

It would be great if the app can only be accessed by people who are given an invite code by verified providers or hobbyists, and only after they have been vetted and verified. My opinion, anyway.
6I think Mikandi might be one of the the only app stores willing carry it. Apple for sure is a little trickier unless jailbroken. Android though offers more underground app stores or I guess risque?. I could be mistaken.. but i dont see why a hobbyist wouldnt be able to put their membership info (handle/refrerences) for whatever site they belong, in their profile portion of the app if there was one.
Kind of how we do in our show cases. I guess if one wanted they could have that info up front and be able to add hobbyists to a portion of their menu/profile for presceened clients specifically. Sorry I may not be explaining correctly but I dont see why that would be an issue. :/ I maybe missing though...
It would be great if the app can only be accessed by people who are given an invite code by verified providers or hobbyists, and only after they have been vetted and verified. My opinion, anyway. Originally Posted by Hélène Stone
Thats a great idea.