OBAMA EATS DOG...........

Ok, think, Joe. "Dog" can be a slang term for an unattractive woman. It was a pun, a play on words. And actually, it was pretty funny. I don't mean to be condescending, that is, to talk down to you, but pay attention and notice where the fun is.

Eating a dog? College? Yeah, that's funny!

Now I know why nobody got my Michelle Obama comment. Lighten up, people! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

You're right, I missed the unattractive female pun. I thought you were going for the poverty aspect of college in your reference to eating dog. Truthfully, college pussy was pretty darn good. I've observed that humans get less attractive as they age. The likihood of eating "dog" increases with the aging process, maybe it's just me.
This is really an issue because David Axlrod posted a pic of Obama with the First Family's dog and wrote this is how you treat your dog or something to that effect on Twitter. This attempt to make an issue of Romney kenneling his dog on the roof of the family station wagon on a road trip is really lame. Extra lame if you whining about treatment of dogs and your guy ate one. ijs.
This is really an issue because David Axlrod posted a pic of Obama with the First Family's dog and wrote this is how you treat your dog or something to that effect on Twitter. This attempt to make an issue of Romney kenneling his dog on the roof of the family station wagon on a road trip is really lame. Extra lame if you whining about treatment of dogs and your guy ate one. ijs. Originally Posted by Grifter
Obama wants us to talk about things that don't have to do with his failed administration. Eating dog, whores in Columbia, bad weather, good weather, sports etc. I think main stream media picks some minor story and plays it up just to divert attention from the country melting down because of our Marxist president's policies.
  • Seedy
  • 04-19-2012, 09:22 AM
Obama wants us to talk about things that don't have to do with his failed administration. Eating dog, whores in Columbia, bad weather, good weather, sports etc. I think main stream media picks some minor story and plays it up just to divert attention from the country melting down because of our Marxist president's policies. Originally Posted by joe bloe
BINGO, . There it is right there...exactly correct..!!!!!!!!!!
YAHTZEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! EXACTLY.........

Obama wants us to talk about things that don't have to do with his failed administration. Eating dog, whores in Columbia, bad weather, good weather, sports etc. I think main stream media picks some minor story and plays it up just to divert attention from the country melting down because of our Marxist president's policies. Originally Posted by joe bloe
You're right, I missed the unattractive female pun. I thought you were going for the poverty aspect of college in your reference to eating dog. Truthfully, college pussy was pretty darn good. I've observed that humans get less attractive as they age. The likihood of eating "dog" increases with the aging process, maybe it's just me. Originally Posted by joe bloe
You probably didn't drink as much as I did.

• CJ7
  • 04-19-2012, 01:15 PM
certainly no shortage of leg humping on this thread

whos the pivot poodle? Joe or whirlie?
  • Doove
  • 04-19-2012, 02:54 PM
Where in the Hell did you go to school? Originally Posted by joe bloe
Oh. My. God.

Ok, think, Joe. "Dog" can be a slang term for an unattractive woman. It was a pun, a play on words. And actually, it was pretty funny. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Yeah, it was actually pretty funny. Almost as funny as the fact that you needed to explain that it was a joke.

I don't mean to be condescending, that is, to talk down to you,
You're on a roll, COG.

Now I know why nobody got my Michelle Obama comment. Lighten up, people!
I got it. Just wasn't going to give you the satisfaction...

101 Ways To Wok Your Dog was pretty funny too. But i'll deny having admitted to that if pressed.
101 Ways To Wok Your Dog was pretty funny too. But i'll deny having admitted to that if pressed. Originally Posted by Doove
I pity the fool that tries to eat this stinking ass "shar pei" I got. Someone dumped her in my neighborhood 3 years back. I think pigs smell better than her. But she is one loyal bitch.
No it's called the Buffet line..... Originally Posted by seedman55
Lol, OMG.
How much is that doggie in the window....?? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
The way this thread is going I'd say three dollars a pound, lol.
Half of the world eats dog. You might want to keep that in mind the next time you hit it at an AMP.
Af-freaking my daughter passed away as an infant, I have no other daughter.
Af-freaking my daughter passed away as an infant, I have no other daughter. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
u r lying. u know it. i know it. u r a racist & a liar.