Favorite way to tie up his/ her wrists???

I usually get shibari rope from Ebay or different sources. TwistedMonk, referenced above, is a great source although I go for cheaper.

The shibari rope is softer, and thicker, than some of the rope that you can find at Home Depot.

And I second the "all cotton" comment.

Best way that I've had of tying someone down is using leather wrist and ankle cuffs, lined with this fake fur for comfort, then making the tie down tight with rope.

Otherwise, just using rope works, too.

I also ALWAYS keep a pair of scissors close by when playing in this fashion. It's only happened a few times but if someone gets stressed while being tied down, want a way to get them out of bondage FAST.

Great topic.

For prettiness, if a man wishes to feel his feminine side, I also keep pink ribbons handy. Silk ribbons, in any color, aren't that great with bondage but looks nice while tying up his cock.

Elisabeth
so much imagination here but few pics
I have ropes w/instructions but have yet to use them as well as the silky blind fold Originally Posted by yourdesire
Ask Dallas if she'll help practice
Yahoo Elizabeth... Pink cock ribbon.
Ask Dallas if she'll help practice Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

hell yeaaaaa

I had this done once in Dallas.......

hell yeaaaaa

I had this done once in Dallas.......

Originally Posted by DallasRain
Now she’s available in Gift Wrapping.
  • M4ww2
  • 03-05-2018, 05:46 PM
Tied in slightly uncomfortable situation makes it so much more intense. Got tied to a cross where I had be on my toes totally exposed to her pleasure.
Gift wrapping.

Heh.

Anyone else starting thoughts of xmas wrapping several months early?
Crossed my mind a few times, but ...ya know...... I prefer fishing line on the door handle of my uncle's truck.

Cheers
Thigh-high stockings work quite well. But they have to be black.
Just one of the many ways they are sexy as hell.
plastic saran wrap is also useful. but keep a small exacto knife handy.
Vet wrap is an awesome product but beware, it is used in the medical field under another name and can be used as a pressure dressing to staunch bleeding, it is the same stuff they wrap around your arm after you give blood, or have labs drawn by venipuncture (needle inserted into vein). Be sure to do at the very least frequent 5-10 minute checks on body parts that are below or farther away from the heart than where you apply the wrap, IT CAN STOP CIRCULATION BLOOD FLOW). Keep a pair of blunted trauma scissors near by for quick & safe removal.
Psychiatric leather restraints are great to.