WHEN FUCK HEADS ....

Jess,

The criticism was not against you (if you are indeed writing this response), but against Italia. She blew off the handle and as Jasmine stated above, she did you guys a great disservice. Perhaps this should have been discussed inside the Infoshare section, if you guys really wanted to let providers know how badly (allegedly) Funguy had treated you.

Italia went on ahead and made some far fetched allegations against him (in my opinion) and did not follow up with any logic. That was a big mistake on her part. If she wanted to change public opinion on her agency (after that review), she should have made remarks that would put the agency in better light, and perhaps asked Funguy for a do-over. An apology (even if it wasn't heartfelt) would have opened a very different dialogue.

Some providers fail to understand that this is a business for them. Successful businesses don't go off and insult their customer base (even if their customers are complete ass-holes). Instead, they prefer a policy that will de-escalate hostilities.
^^ more ppl should listen to SS. He has the heart of a hooker.
^^ oooooh!

What EVERRRRR!

I bet I have a bigger wad of dicks than he'll ever be.

Juuuuust kiddiiiiiing.

Italia, quick, use the "juuuuuust kidiiiiiiing" and this will all go away!
Promise.
^^^^^ hahaha!

But... But... At least he agreed with you!
^^ oooooh!

What EVERRRRR!

I bet I have a bigger wad of dicks than he'll ever be.

Juuuuust kiddiiiiiing.

Italia, quick, use the "juuuuuust kidiiiiiiing" and this will all go away!
Promise. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
I bet you have, and you are correct. I don't really see why this would be something to be proud about... To each their own (I won't judge... Well maybe a little).

You know...

If you file down your hooves, your sticky-key issue may resolve itself.

Just Kidding!
NEVERRRRRR ��
^
Wait, why can't I see my devil emoji???
Oh right, this screen isn't a mirror.

SR is cool in my book!

Mainly because he can manage to see the light through my shady grove.
I've actually had conversations with a lot of the girls I've seen on eccie and they say there are a lot of guys on here that will threaten them with a bad review if they don't do whatever. Always 2 sides to the story but oh well. I just worry about myself
  • ttmax
  • 06-04-2015, 05:58 AM
Hmmm! Very interesting from the sidelines. ..but we all know who holds the final word! "Women", and they hold the power even after a bad review, ....and hobbies stop kidding yourself if you don't agree!
This is the most ingenious threAD ever!
Close please
Close please Originally Posted by italia
Good luck with that.
Jess,

The criticism was not against you (if you are indeed writing this response), but against Italia. She blew off the handle and as Jasmine stated above, she did you guys a great disservice. Perhaps this should have been discussed inside the Infoshare section, if you guys really wanted to let providers know how badly (allegedly) Funguy had treated you.

Italia went on ahead and made some far fetched allegations against him (in my opinion) and did not follow up with any logic. That was a big mistake on her part. If she wanted to change public opinion on her agency (after that review), she should have made remarks that would put the agency in better light, and perhaps asked Funguy for a do-over. An apology (even if it wasn't heartfelt) would have opened a very different dialogue.

Some providers fail to understand that this is a business for them. Successful businesses don't go off and insult their customer base (even if their customers are complete ass-holes). Instead, they prefer a policy that will de-escalate hostilities. Originally Posted by Simon Riley
Simon, one of these days I will see you in the flesh 😉

Fyi mamacitas was not mine it belonged to someone else. And the reason behind Mr leaving the providers behind that account is not because of this dick wad.

I was not a pimp clearly !!!

And my mistake was just checking his reviews and not asking the ladies question about his session.

A guy with a handle that has gained so much momentum, didn't strike me as someone that would act the way he did.

It is wtf it is. No one else's comments get to me except for yours Simon.

Trust and believe, I'll find you and the little runt you are.

Hide behind your screen and keep talking shit, it's the best you can do.

Close please!

Jess has said her part
And so has that nasty smelly fat Fuck
and so have I 😉😘🎊🎉
Simon, one of these days I will see you in the flesh 😉

Fyi mamacitas was not mine it belonged to someone else. And the reason behind Mr leaving the providers behind that account is not because of this dick wad.

I was not a pimp clearly !!!

And my mistake was just checking his reviews and not asking the ladies question about his session.

A guy with a handle that has gained so much momentum, didn't strike me as someone that would act the way he did.

It is wtf it is. No one else's comments get to me except for yours Simon.

Trust and believe, I'll find you and the little runt you are.

Hide behind your screen and keep talking shit, it's the best you can do.

Close please!

Jess has said her part
And so has that nasty smelly fat Fuck
and so have I 😉😘🎊🎉 Originally Posted by italia
What are you going to do when you see me in the flesh?
Is this the same Italia (Italia, Italia210, Italia, etc.) that has been on one board or another for xx number of years?

Lady, have you not learned anything from the past epic meltdowns of sister providers?

Get your girls together, hold hands and join in a sing-along of 'Let it Go.'

If that doesn't work maybe I can convince two other guys to join me and you at say noon and we will make you airtight. Would that help?