A couple of interesting things said in Philadelphia

Why do you keep repeating that lie Tonto? Couldn't find typo to jeer about?
You don't think adding enough people to vette all the people entering would increase the size of the government? there were 1.3 million in 2014.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
How many terrorists are acceptable, then, if the goal is to limit the size of government? Maybe we could reduce the prison system if fewer criminals were allowed in. Maybe we could reduce government in other areas in order to keep terrorists out. We can have a smaller government and still keep terrorists from getting in. You are such an idiot.
How many terrorists are acceptable, then, if the goal is to limit the size of government? Maybe we could reduce the prison system if fewer criminals were allowed in. Maybe we could reduce government in other areas in order to keep terrorists out. We can have a smaller government and still keep terrorists from getting in. You are such an idiot. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Maybe is your key word. You are so stupid. Maybe sometime you will answer a question.
So you're ok with allowing terrorists into the country, eh, LittleIsisEva?
Eeeebuhhhurrr just said let a couple of million immigrants in every year, un-vetted so the government does not get bigger. He's been sucking the Corrupton H snatch again... At least he's not sucking the Bill Pickle any more...

So you're ok with allowing terrorists into the country, eh, LittleIsisEva? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
LOL Tonto you need to quit putting words in my mouth. When will you answer the question? Go kiss Trumps ass.
LOL Tonto you need to quit putting words in my mouth. When will you answer the question? Go kiss Trumps ass. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
But YOU'D be OK if he ( or anyone else ) wanted to put his dick in YOUR mouth !