Summons for Jury duty on the CristiCutiepie versus longhornz trial!

Nikki White stay in California.
Ouch!
LOL

I've heard that a large forehead is a sign of superior intelligence. Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn
That's what im saying! lol

Would have been funnier if he made fun of my big o nose anyways.
Nikki White stay in California. Originally Posted by MGS198
Mgs stay in your mother's basement.
And the Kinsu wit chops another to size.
Mgs stay in your mother's basement. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Ahahahaha! You're killin' me over here Nikki!
I like Nikki's sense of humor ...
I like Nikki's...well everything
Im not seeing the joke here? Referencing my ego, brain, or my literal forehead?

All three are bigger than your dick so I understand the jealousy. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
THAT'S the fucking best you can do?!?!?! you had 12 hours to think of a reply and the best you could come at me with is a petty blanket lame ass "small penis" "you're jealous of me" reply. THAT'S a fucking "verbal ninja"!?!?! boy you really got me
I was actually looking forward to your reply and expected a lot better, but there is about as much wit and effectiveness in your response as there is in a "Yo Mamma" reply. but to answer your question yes I was referring to that forehead that's big enough to paint a mural or billboard on. just look at pics 4 and 5 in your showcase.
And please do tell exactly what it is about you that I am jealous of? What is it about a person who sucks dick and fucks fat nasty old men to feed her kid cause she's too damn lazy or stupid or both to get a real paying job that I would be envious about? judging by how skinny you are in some of your pics and how fucked up your teeth were I'm sure there may be another reason. but yes I'm very jealous of you

San Antonio is the shit hole of Texas so you really should go back you probably fit in quite well down there. and you appear to have no shortage of pansies to cheer you on so carry on "Ninja"
Mgs stay in your mother's basement. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite

Boy you really took it to him , you sho is one fierce verbal ninja
Anybody thinking Semper Fi?
Annika, is that you.... Again?
THAT'S the fucking best you can do?!?!?! you had 12 hours to think of a reply and the best you could come at me with is a petty blanket lame ass "small penis" "you're jealous of me" reply. THAT'S a fucking "verbal ninja"!?!?! boy you really got me
I was actually looking forward to your reply and expected a lot better, but there is about as much wit and effectiveness in your response as there is in a "Yo Mamma" reply. but to answer your question yes I was referring to that forehead that's big enough to paint a mural or billboard on. just look at pics 4 and 5 in your showcase.
And please do tell exactly what it is about you that I am jealous of? What is it about a person who sucks dick and fucks fat nasty old men to feed her kid cause she's too damn lazy or stupid or both to get a real paying job that I would be envious about? judging by how skinny you are in some of your pics and how fucked up your teeth were I'm sure there may be another reason. but yes I'm very jealous of you

San Antonio is the shit hole of Texas so you really should go back you probably fit in quite well down there. and you appear to have no shortage of pansies to cheer you on so carry on "Ninja" Originally Posted by Power Toolz

Lol 12 hrs? Bitch I sleep lol.

Lol omg im skinny with a big forehead I suck dick great job seriously lol

Im sure my response is the highlight of your Friday night.

Btw I also have finger toes, small tits, a big nose, a Jew fro, and man hands. I do own a mirror Ii am fully aware im not perfect lol.

Anyways I got some fat fucks to suck to support my drug habit a hoe gotta stay skinny
Exactly what I thought, couldn't name one thing anyone would be jealous of just a typical response from a weak minded individual, you're in the right line of work I don't think you have the mental capacity to do anything else. carry on "Ninja" lol
Exactly what I thought, couldn't name one thing anyone would be jealous of just a typical response from a weak minded individual, you're in the right line of work I don't think you have the mental capacity to do anything else. carry on "Ninja" lol Originally Posted by Power Toolz
I told you hoe your jealous my big beautiful five head is bigger than your dick duh.
He's from Montana wtf has him in these threads?!?!?