How do you get more clients on here????

Pardon me Hazel but you come on here asking a question; members are responding to your question; then you debate and criticized their responses. Why ask a question you apparently don't want answered or don't want to hear the answer??? IMHO, You're making this thread sound more like a disguised ad than a legitimate inquiry!!! Originally Posted by DocHolyday
I was about to respond In this same manner
I was about to respond In this same manner Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
totally agree
This thread is funny as hell. LMAO!!!!
[QUOTE=Seeking ~P;1059052435]I was about to respond In this same manner.

+1
  • dmode
  • 01-09-2017, 06:12 PM
Cbj is a deal breaker to most, but as long as you provide excellent services that will be looked past by some Originally Posted by Super Head 713
This is the only advice by another provider. Poor sentence structure and vitriol aside, do try to let that one post sink in. If you think that all the customers on here are mouth-breathers then listen to the providers.

There are two kinds of business: sales of goods and sales of services. This is obviously a service-oriented business that you've joined. Service providers do well when they make their clients happy. This involves being nice to them. Until you get to meet them, the only presence you have is online. What you type shows who you are and tells everyone what to expect when they meet you.

Let me simplify it some more. CBJ or BBBJ make absolutely no difference when you show such acrimony.

It's not endearing and you probably cost yourself almost all your potential clients with such a tone.

Good luck.
This is hobby related so it doesn't belong in the litter box. Moving to coed for further discussion.

Let's keep the direct and personal insults out of it please people...
  • N.M.
  • 01-09-2017, 06:55 PM
Where was this gem thread lmao

I have literally been Safaree reading this...

No go critize your mama stop talking to me. I'm about to report you and I don't care about what you want clearly when you get the urge you want us the PROVIDER SO GET THAT TOGETHER. HAVE A GOOD ONE Originally Posted by Hazel_22

Thanks and I think I have all that lol I appreciate the NICE ADVICE. I SWEAR ALOT PEOPLE ON HERE REALLY have no life and are really miserable Originally Posted by Hazel_22

Sweetie I'm actually fine. Let's see what you look like since you want talk about body. I'm just short not fat dumbass please show a pic of the real you hiding behind a bitch like the one your acting like now Originally Posted by Hazel_22

Yeah now I'm report you hwy hunnny let tell you all my clients are white and Indian go fuck yourself your probably fat and nasty built wishing somebody would want you without you having to pay for it or hide behind a picture of a girl you'll never have good luck with making yourself miserable I bet you get banned for that remark racist bitch Originally Posted by Hazel_22

Well...... whatever little bit of credibility you had and whatever small client based you started forming before this meltdown........

All that went out the window.............. Noone wants to meet a BSC provider who just insulted THE WHOLE BOARD.........

Well...... whatever little bit of credibility you had and whatever small client based you started forming before this meltdown........

All that went out the window.............. Noone wants to meet a BSC provider who just insulted THE WHOLE BOARD.........

. Originally Posted by threshold

• dmode
  • 01-09-2017, 07:42 PM

. Originally Posted by threshold
So if she offered BBBJ, would you set an appointment with her?
So if she offered BBBJ, would you set an appointment with her? Originally Posted by dmode

Sure...... She's cute.....

..............BUT not anymore after her meltdown on here........

Hazel
The sooner you apologize for the insults and start swallowing cum the sooner you'll be able to start getting more clients and making some money. At this point all you have succeeded in doing is alienating most of the guys on this board.
I wish you luck and hope you see the light sooner than later.
Hazel,

You have some serious PR work to do now, but it's still not hopeless. I would suggest apologizing for the outburst and absorb some of the information given to you here.

I read your posts and I can certainly appreciate that you want to keep yourself safe, but no matter what your price point is, you are going to be competing with other women in your bracket over services and value to the consumer. Do you not yourself compare multiple stores before making a sizable purchase? To get exactly what you want? It's the same for the men here.

If you do not offer what they want, then they will likely go elsewhere unless you can sweeten the deal with some perks like extra time, for example. Just some thoughts. Good luck.
Right so I don't expect people to tell me how I should go about MY prices cause a deal breaker for me is bbbj and I have seen many people on here only wanting that more frequently and demanding almost or they wont see you and I'm on ten different sites that's just to show you how many people aren't practicing safe sex. And this is a risk but there's way to be at peace at night knowing your hobbying safe vs. Free bbbj and bb for everyone you see Originally Posted by Hazel_22
The problem is that you think your opinion is above ours. And regarding your body it is but regarding our money it's ours that matters. Many people here are mentioning your prices because there are plenty of providers that can do $200/hr with bbbj, and they're great providers/not trashy. So there's really no benefit to choosing you over another provider that offers bbbj.
reminds me of the clerks at the county where you pick up license plates