New CNN Presidential Poll

Most of these boys in here don't understand...but that is one handsome set of Winnebagos, miss.
Finally, Assup and I agree! Nice boobs!
who needs polls when you get crowds like this ...

FULL EVENT: Donald Trump's MASSIVE Rally 31,000+ in Costa Mesa, CA (4-28-16)

this was just days ago speedy. what's your poll say about that?
show me a HildeWhore rally this large? EVER.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBsIB5ORy9g

speedy's theme song. so gay! so speedy! you are now the third libtard bitch i've created a theme song for. the other two don't post here anymore. get it?

Here he cums, here cums SpeedRacerXXX!
He's a sperm whale wearing high heels!
He's a demon cocksucker and he's gonna be chasing after someone's crack!
He's gaining on ya so ya better run for your fuckin' life!
He's busy revving up his powerful gloyhole, the cock5!
And when the cops are after him and there's gloyhole work to be done, you bet your life SpeedRacerXXX will see it through!

GO SpeedRacerXXX, GO SpeedRacerXXX, GO SpeedRacerXXX, GO!

He's off and flyin' as he guns his cock in that gloyhole crack!
He's jammin' down that hole like he's never cumming in that crack!
The gloyhole's waiting just ahead!

GO SpeedRacerXXX, GO SpeedRacerXXX, GO SpeedRacerXXX, GO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auszi9bUr3o Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Thank you for your interest in my life Waco. You should stick to predicting football scores. At least there you have a speck of credibility.

I really have to wonder about those on this forum who are so obsessed with glory holes.

BTW, the rally in California . . . Do you REALLY think Trump has a chance to win California against Clinton, or any other Democrat?
Dicks, assholes, glory holes anything man to man is all wacco and his ilk think about. They are all pecker checkers.

Thank you for your interest in my life Waco. You should stick to predicting football scores. At least there you have a speck of credibility.

I really have to wonder about those on this forum who are so obsessed with glory holes.

BTW, the rally in California . . . Do you REALLY think Trump has a chance to win California against Clinton, or any other Democrat? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
i have no interest in poking your wife, or your life retard.

do you know what the actual odds for the race are now? screw the UK betting books that are speculating. screw your silly polls.

here's the actual odds each candidate has to win...

50/50

got that? one will win, the other will lose. there's the odds.

and yes i do think Trump can take Californication from the HildeWhore.
I hate all of the candidates. On the plus-side, this election is making me work that much harder to get to retirement so I can move to the Philippines or Thailand.
i have no interest in poking your wife, or your life retard.

do you know what the actual odds for the race are now? screw the UK betting books that are speculating. screw your silly polls.

here's the actual odds each candidate has to win...

50/50

got that? one will win, the other will lose. there's the odds.

and yes i do think Trump can take Californication from the HildeWhore. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yet you take the time to dedicate a song to me, no matter how perverted it was.

As I said before, stick to predicting football games. You have shown absolutely no level of expertise in any subject matter discussed in this forum.
Not true SpeedRacerXXX.

He knows how to hurl racial epithets.

Apparently, he doesn't like even odds. Or else he'd take Baboono's bet.
Not true SpeedRacerXXX.

Apparently, he doesn't like even odds. Or else he'd take Baboono's bet. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nobody listens to you. You have two offers on the table pigfag. Are you going to run and hide in your gloryhole? Cocksucking pig.
Wow....maybe some boobs will calm you guys down!

Here's the only logical choice at this point

Originally Posted by AllyAllure
Nice pic but you ruined it wearing a t-shirt...mmmm.
A front shelf you could do Shakespeare from.
  • DSK
  • 05-06-2016, 12:49 PM

BTW, the rally in California . . . Do you REALLY think Trump has a chance to win California against Clinton, or any other Democrat? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
California is a lost cause
Yet you take the time to dedicate a song to me, no matter how perfect it was.

As I said before, stick to predicting football games. You have shown absolutely no level of expertise in any subject matter discussed in this forum. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
if that's supposed to be an expert opinion, go find me an expert. you aren't qualified.

you don't like my views, tough shit.

Not true SpeedRacerXXX.

Apparently, he doesn't like even odds. Or else he'd take Baboono's bet. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
go pummel yourself in the face with your bare hooves pig!

neither Trump or Clinton have the actual nomination yet.
the Derby is coming up Saturday. you can't bet on a horse that doesn't make it to the starting gate, pig.

when the convention dust settles, then we'll see about bets.

you realize, pig, that for all your posturing and posting that Trump CANNOT win, you just admitted that he can. 50/50 odds pig. you said it yourself.

SNICK!!

so much for your supposed superior intellect ahahahahaha

Nice pic but you ruined it wearing a t-shirt...mmmm.
A front shelf you could do Shakespeare from. Originally Posted by Prolongus
just go to her showcase, plenty of jug pic's there.

California is a lost cause Originally Posted by DSK
Thank you. As is Texas for the Democrats.
if that's supposed to be an expert opinion, go find me an expert. you aren't qualified.

you don't like my views, tough shit.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
The last thing I, or any one else on this forum needs to do, is defend his or her intelligence against someone who writes songs about glory holes.

I don't mind your views at all. You never express any. Your singular goal is to try to debase others, and you fail miserably even at that.
  • DSK
  • 05-06-2016, 02:58 PM
Thank you. As is Texas for the Democrats. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Yep, no need to buy any votes in either state.