Rand Paul wrecks the vax mandate….

anti-vaxxers have a choice.

Paul’s politics seem to more important to him than eliminating a highly contagious virus that’s killed millions worldwide.

The stupidity of it all is a mirror reflection of this fucked up society we have made for ourselves. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Rand Paul's Politics is about choice but he is also concerned about lessening the impact of infection. That's why he is an advocate of Vaccines but he also recognizes the level of immunity one might acquire when they have had the virus naturally. Now the fact that immigrants south of our Border who make their way to America who are possibly infected with Covid or are unvaccinated may pose a problem in obtaining heard immunity for our country and Politics plays a role in that.
Rand Paul's Politics is about choice but he is also concerned about lessening the impact of infection. That's why he is an advocate of Vaccines but he also recognizes the level of immunity one might acquire when they have had the virus naturally. Now the fact that immigrants south of our Border who make their way to America who are possibly infected with Covid or are unvaccinated may pose a problem in obtaining heard immunity for our country and Politics plays a role in that. Originally Posted by Levianon17

"Might acquire is a key point here. I have a young lady friend in her 20s, healthy, excercises, doesn't smoke. She got it in Jan. and spent 3 weeks in the hospital. Decided she didn't need the vaccine because she'd had it. Got it a second time and it "wasn't that bad" so again ignored my advice to get the shot again. I'm not balls deep today because she has it for the 3rd time and it's much worse than the 2nd was. Rand Paul is an idiot, and taking advice about a new virus killing so many is worse than having a proctologist do your brain surgery. Both may have MDs, but they only earned those letters on a very specific, focused area.
"Might acquire is a key point here. I have a young lady friend in her 20s, healthy, excercises, doesn't smoke. She got it in Jan. and spent 3 weeks in the hospital. Decided she didn't need the vaccine because she'd had it. Got it a second time and it "wasn't that bad" so again ignored my advice to get the shot again. I'm not balls deep today because she has it for the 3rd time and it's much worse than the 2nd was. Rand Paul is an idiot, and taking advice about a new virus killing so many is worse than having a proctologist do your brain surgery. Both may have MDs, but they only earned those letters on a very specific, focused area. Originally Posted by 69in2it69
Wow, she’s one of the fifty people in the world that has contracted Covid multiple times;

https://www.marketwatch.com/amp/stor...rt-11613743994

Five Pinocchio’s
NEW - CDC director Rochelle Walensky now admits that the vaccine cannot prevent transmission. A statement that got you banned on social media weeks ago.

@disclosetv
"Might acquire is a key point here. I have a young lady friend in her 20s, healthy, excercises, doesn't smoke. She got it in Jan. and spent 3 weeks in the hospital. Decided she didn't need the vaccine because she'd had it. Got it a second time and it "wasn't that bad" so again ignored my advice to get the shot again. I'm not balls deep today because she has it for the 3rd time and it's much worse than the 2nd was. Rand Paul is an idiot, and taking advice about a new virus killing so many is worse than having a proctologist do your brain surgery. Both may have MDs, but they only earned those letters on a very specific, focused area. Originally Posted by 69in2it69
I would suggest the lady stop her regular routine! It clearly is bad for her health!
NEW - CDC director Rochelle Walensky now admits that the vaccine cannot prevent transmission. A statement that got you banned on social media weeks ago.

@disclosetv Originally Posted by bambino
Citation please. No misinformation.
Way to many nurses willing to lose their jobs for not taking the Fauci-Ouchie for me to be comfortable getting jabbed.
Vaccines enlarge penis by 15%. So says me.
Way to many nurses willing to lose their jobs for not taking the Fauci-Ouchie for me to be comfortable getting jabbed. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

There are just as many dumbasses in nursing as there are in the general population. Go with that!

@disclosetv Originally Posted by bambino
This is old news, they admitted it doesn’t stop transmission a couple months ago.
Vaccines enlarge penis by 15%. So says me. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
There’s hope for you yet (after the 3rd booster).
There are just as many dumbasses in nursing as there are in the general population. Go with that! Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
I did.
I got the one and done. Two extra inches bitches!
Vaccines enlarge penis by 15%. So says me. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Congratulations I guess