What a bitch...

• WTF
  • 04-27-2012, 03:08 PM
So your point, WTF, is that since some taxation is necessary, we should never criticize any taxation? Since government needs to tax at a minimum level, we should accept taxation at any level? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
My point is that what you may think as necessary tax, others may think as wasteful or in Kayla's case:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Isnt taking shit from others they didn't earn a democrat thing
I have an anecdotal story about having a foul ball stolen form a young boy if you would like to hear it doofus.

I do not think the lady was a bitch but I do think the couple was oblivious to what was going on in the seat next to them. Looking at the tape, I would bet they had long since tuned the little brat out and was doing their best to have a good time at the ball game in spite of a screaming ass ankle biter in the next seat. It is not like anyone knocked him down and trampled him to get to the ball. Some people need to chill out and forget about it. the kid was more than likely scared shitless from all the people jumping up to catch the ball than from not getting the damn thing. geeze.

and I really did think this was a thread about Pelosi and her whining lies about taking healthcare from women based on the title of the thread. give me a break.
  • Doove
  • 04-27-2012, 03:31 PM
It is not like anyone knocked him down and trampled him to get to the ball. Some people need to chill out and forget about it. the kid was more than likely scared shitless from all the people jumping up to catch the ball than from not getting the damn thing. geeze. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
See what i mean, Kayla?
If a woman gets wet, what is her party affiliation?
Swell, here comes our next generation of whiney loosers "everybody deserves a trophy" motherfuckers..

if that kid wants a baseball he has to learn how to use his fucking glove, or get a father that knows how to shove those people out of the way while holding the kid over his head high enough for the little crybaby to catch the stupid ball..

that kid just got an excellant example of competition and how important it is to try and excell if you REALY want the fucking ball ..well...at least he could have been taught a GREAT LESSON in learning about defeat, and that in life your gonna run into ALL KINDS of fucking assholes that will want to take shit away from you, and about 100 other great life lessons ..

or the kid can wash the floors at home and clean out the fucking garbage cans and earn enough money to buy himself a fucking stupid baseball

to sum it up, nothings FREE..learn how to use your fucking glove or learn how to earn your keep and you can have ALL the FUCKING baseballs you want
My point is that what you may think as necessary tax, others may think as wasteful or in Kayla's case:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Isnt taking shit from others they didn't earn a democrat thing Originally Posted by WTF
So in other words, you just wanted to bitch without saying anything of substance. Ok.
I dont see too good but the bitch looked doable. I couldnt tell is she was going to suck his dick for giving her the ball for sure but his chances sure improved by giving her the ball. I doubt the kids mom was going to up any. Who's your daddy. It was the no-catching dude that made his kid cry because of his inadequacies. the kid will more than likely end up in therapy whining and sniffling how his daddy never got him a foul ball so he turned queer and even worse a Democrat..
Leave it to T2D to bring common sense into the discussion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a6YdNmK77k
  • CJ7
  • 04-27-2012, 04:27 PM
Leave it to T2D to bring common sense into the discussion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a6YdNmK77k Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

LOL

yeah, brillant comments like turning queer is totally common for morons in discussions
My sarcasm was lost on you TOTALLY! again.
  • CJ7
  • 04-27-2012, 04:34 PM
My sarcasm was lost on you TOTALLY! again. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
nice try
I call em like I see them.
I know it isn't fair to the little kid to infer that he would turn into a Democrat.
I am not a mormon
  • WTF
  • 04-27-2012, 06:15 PM
So in other words, you just wanted to bitch without saying anything of substance. Ok. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
since when has anybody posted anything of substance
since when has anybody posted anything of substance Originally Posted by WTF
Oh that was a very long time ago.