Pictures

Yup, this is Sofia, no question about it. Not even checker worthy. Originally Posted by Killersalt
That's not even tic-tac-toe level
She said
"We should all the ladies post all our favorite pictures of our self. A thread for all the men to see the pretty ladies on here. No mean things just pictures of pretty ladies on here."

That means just about all of you who replied HIJACKED this thread!

Why don't yall just move on if you don't like the thread question?
Darth ... I think you are a great mod and man ... but it is hard to take someone (meaning the OP) whom is part of a crew of trickery seriously.
mmmmmm my points tasted like chicken.....while I wait anxiously for
a photo of a pretty lady that is not a hijack.....just to stay on topic.
I remember a short test that took 7 weeks, 5 days, 2 hours and 4 minutes while I was in college. It was called pledging...

Some people experienced something called "Boot Camp"...There were several mental test.

You all are failing one by responding to her posts.

Now...I have just hijacked the thread..LET ME GO GIVE MYSELF POINTS.

Now is either PICS or move on.
mmmmmm my points tasted like chicken.....while I wait anxiously for
a photo of a pretty lady that is not a hijack.....just to stay on topic. Originally Posted by dearhunter
My sexy kitteh points tasted like tuna. Keeping on topic, I happen to thinck it was the best picture posted on this useless thread so far.
Amber Rae is pretty and kept her cool like a lady on that thread started by that scammer.

http://img1.vplaymates.com/a/m/4800/opt_uaaljwoqi.jpg

Pretty, good reviews, and a good quality....

Laylah D is HOT!
That's not even tic-tac-toe level Originally Posted by texasjohn1965
pretty lady.....on topic
Attached Images File Type: jpg halloween.jpg (77.8 KB, 267 views)
My points taste like ass

I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone...
Darth you are not above closing a thread on the quick, why do you choose this one to issue points, warnings and ultimately not close?

If the point was to make a mockery of yourself and the board, well you accomplished that.

Darth you are not above closing a thread on the quick, why do you choose this one to issue points, warnings and ultimately not close?

If the point was to make a mockery of yourself and the board, well you accomplished that.

. Originally Posted by notanewbie
While that may not have been the intent, sadly it is the reality.
I bet, looking back, that closing the slap your mamma thread doesn't seem like such a good idea after all. It seems to me that it was the best cat herding tool of all. Kind of like dumping a fresh tuna salad into the garbage can.
Putting a lid on the can just made the cats venture elsewhere or stay and make noise banging on the can trying to knock it over.
Moderation requires talent.......and moderation.

Oh and staying on topic:

somebody's trying to get phucked down good huh?

flattery will get you everywhere.
Can someone please explain to me WTF spinning is? I do yoga.