Bump *** SURPRISE ***

I'll be available today, and yes I'm expecting

Kisses,
EM Originally Posted by EvanMoore
Congratulations beautiful
congratulations, sexy ladies.
Thank you L0VES ...
Thank you L0VES ... Originally Posted by QueenMariah

Love your new avatar! And yes from experience guys love the pregnancy pics, keep them coming! I'll be in SA on Sunday!
I would love to do doubles with another pregnant provider, is anyone else currently pregnant?

XOXO Originally Posted by QueenMariah
You should do doubles with someone who is not pregnant.... hint

Xoxo
I have a PayPal account open now as well, if anyone would like to make a partial donation $20, $50, $100 even (if you're feeling generous) would help me, I'm juggling school and providing, I can't apply for any jobs being pregnant so times are kind of hard, so if anyone can help please let me know, it will be highly appreciated
You should do doubles with someone who is not pregnant.... hint

Xoxo Originally Posted by Alana kay

I'm down XOXO
PS : my birthday is also on July 14 so any birthday wishes can help, too! Thanks in advance XOXO
I have a PayPal account open now as well, if anyone would like to make a partial donation $20, $50, $100 even (if you're feeling generous) would help me, I'm juggling school and providing, I can't apply for any jobs being pregnant so times are kind of hard, so if anyone can help please let me know, it will be highly appreciated Originally Posted by QueenMariah
PS : my birthday is also on July 14 so any birthday wishes can help, too! Thanks in advance XOXO Originally Posted by QueenMariah
Seriously? Do you give out free blow jobs when one of your clients is short on funds? Jesus fucking christ. You charge $240 + PH and are now looking for handouts. I've criticized other members for asking for birthday discounts as well so don't think I'm picking on you but this isn't the fucking welfare office. How about telling the fucking daddy to support his damn kid. This place is going to shit when people start begging for handouts. Drop your rates provide better service and I'm sure you can make ends meet.
Heh
Seriously? Do you give out free blow jobs when one of your clients is short on funds? Jesus fucking christ. You charge $240 + PH and are now looking for handouts. I've criticized other members for asking for birthday discounts as well so don't think I'm picking on you but this isn't the fucking welfare office. How about telling the fucking daddy to support his damn kid. This place is going to shit when people start begging for handouts. Drop your rates provide better service and I'm sure you can make ends meet. Originally Posted by Budman

No, but I do offer lower rates for those I have met before.
No, I do not charge $240+ PH. Please view my recent ads. My hour is $200, $180 if we met before. My rates are pretty standard, actually. Compared to girls doing $300 an hour for CBJ's and NON GFE services.
If you would read what you quoted, I explained my reason why, if you can you can, if not, if not.
My service isn't bad, I have over 100 yes reviews and it hasn't been brought to my attention of anything I should work on.
You don't even know my situation to claim anything about a "baby daddy" because everyone who has me while pregnant knows I DONT HAVE ONE.

BTW, this place has already been shit. If you're barely noticing this WELCOME TO ECCIE.

Round of applause for trying to bash me how much did you get paid to do that?

BTW, thanks to those who DID send me birthday wishes I highly appreciate the givings XOXO
No, but I do offer lower rates for those I have met before.
No, I do not charge $240+ PH. Please view my recent ads. My hour is $200, $180 if we met before. My rates are pretty standard, actually. Compared to girls doing $300 an hour for CBJ's and NON GFE services.
If you would read what you quoted, I explained my reason why, if you can you can, if not, if not.
My service isn't bad, I have over 100 yes reviews and it hasn't been brought to my attention of anything I should work on.
You don't even know my situation to claim anything about a "baby daddy" because everyone who has me while pregnant knows I DONT HAVE ONE.

BTW, this place has already been shit. If you're barely noticing this WELCOME TO ECCIE.

Round of applause for trying to bash me how much did you get paid to do that?

BTW, thanks to those who DID send me birthday wishes I highly appreciate the givings XOXO Originally Posted by QueenMariah
I got the rate from your showcase which states $240 PH + 20 for MSOG. You are correct that I don't know your situation but this is becoming standard practice here of providers asking for money and hobbyist asking for discounts by saying it's their Bday and wanting a special. Why should someone who doesn't know you get you a birthday gift? Plus you're an adult so quit acting like you're 12.

Personal responsibility has gone by the wayside. Why is it the responsibility of people outside of your close friends and family to support you? This is an honest question and not meant to bash you. When a business is struggling regardless of the reason their customers do not offer to pay higher rates of donate money to help out. It is the responsibility of the business to make adjustments.

Sorry if my blunt opinion has offended you. Good luck with your situation and I hope you get if figured out.
[QUOTE=QueenMariah;1059710462]You don't even know my situation to claim anything about a "baby daddy" because everyone who has me while pregnant knows I DONT HAVE ONE./QUOTE]

How did you get pregnant then?
Pretty sure by fucking without condoms... right?

Should any of us pay for that? NO!!!!
JMHO...

Often much better to say something respectfully rather than loudly or loutly.

And, quite often, even more difficult to say absolutely nothing at all.

ijs