I wanna fuck a trainer in my gym.

OP, you're fucked. You've asked everyone in the world, including tossing Q's around in your timid ass mind...but you never approached or asked her (by dialogue). We are PROs here on ECCIEland...you got me? You listening? LISTEN TO ME! and you still will or may not get it. Talk to her, read her body language whatever it takes, but here???? Really??? Seriously???? Ignore all posts here, including this one and your OP also! Either she likes you or she don't...nothing you nor WE can do to help you. LMMFAO! Bye!!!
Pull your pecker out and have her show you how to thrust.
some people here are just crude and curdly.
Tell her upfront. I prefer guys to be honest. I'm a personal trainer and if a guy just told me he wanted to see me naked and he was my type and fine, I'd say, okay, when and where? Originally Posted by alluringava
would this guy be asking for it for saying that way, in a black eye way?
Tell her upfront. I prefer guys to be honest. I'm a personal trainer and if a guy just told me he wanted to see me naked and he was my type and fine, I'd say, okay, when and where? Originally Posted by alluringava
In the immortal words of Arthur - "Yah but, you're a hooker!!" - Of course you would say that!!
In the immortal words of Arthur - "Yah but, you're a hooker!!" - Of course you would say that!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
I wouldn't charge him so it's civvie sex.
I wouldn't charge him so it's civvie sex. Originally Posted by alluringava
My kinda gal.
Pull your pecker out and ask for a massage.