Tucker Carlson showed the world the TRUTH about J6....

The TUCKER TAPES of jan 6th were a bigger bust than Geraldos al capone vault.
At least with Capone there was an actual vault. With Tucker, it was less than nothing. But that shouldn't actually surprise anyone since Tucker is and long has been a hack.
The TUCKER TAPES of jan 6th were a bigger bust than Geraldos al capone vault. Originally Posted by winn dixie
I remember that. Prime-time TV nothing burger; It's no wonder he's on Fox as a fixture; That's all they sell there. It would literally be amazing if FOX ever got a single story correct!

From the 5, to Watter's World, or Guttfield, it's as though they are literally going from lets play country music and follow the bible, to Watter acting like he's a knowledgeable lacky who promotes false conclusions and narratives, to Guttfield who's always got a line-up of Morons including comedians, wanna-be writers, and old washed-up wrestlers, (whom I always defer to when it comes to getting good political information from), the line-up is usually un-interesting as is the content.

Not sure what the drop-off has been with Tuckers' ouster, but it's pretty significant since the heir of fish-stick seafood producer swanson's left. But then again, that dumb fratboy look he sported along with bow ties and that moronic stare- are only good for those folks who's brain has been on hiatus for a while- hence all the hawking of balance of nature and sleep pills and all the other baloney from the pillow guy.

Apparently the Rachel Maddow show has taken over as top billing now.

OH Tucker- how far ye have fallen.

now if we could just watch the end of Hannity or that asshole Levin. The world would be a better place. Does anyone remember when there was a show on called Crossfire with Hannity-likely the last time he ever said an honest word about politics. Rest in peace Alan Combs.

https://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/category/ratings/
The TUCKER TAPES of jan 6th were a bigger bust than Geraldos al capone vault. Originally Posted by winn dixie

No Shit! Think I did the math on a previous post with how much video was missing. Still have screenshots I took day of between OAN and other stations and you could see how some tried to play off events. My personal favourite was when they were breaking the glass on the doors to the House floor. OAN was saying how old the glass was and delicate.

Guess that is lying mainstream media for you....that is if you call those deadbeats a certified journalistic news station unlike foxy who admits to lying for Neilson numbers.