Ok, best hamburger in America?

For all you Dallas peeps try Angry Dog. Great Burger.
Kincaids Grocery in Fort Worth. Several years ago they were picked as the best Hamburger in America by Southern Living Magazine.
The best burger is the one I occasionally enjoy while visiting with my hobby friends in H-Town. The place is irrelevant.
The company makes all the difference.
The best burger is the one I occasionally enjoy while visiting with my hobby friends in H-Town. The place is irrelevant.
The company makes all the difference. Originally Posted by boardman
agreed
  • Paven
  • 01-05-2011, 04:27 PM
I need to write all of this down for when I go on tour hehe.
Go to Ray's Hell Burger in Arlington, VA.
Lankford's in Houston for sure!!!!!

In N Out out west - hey all my friends out West miss you guys!!!!!

Burgerville in Oregon - Turkey Burger, Hamburger, or Veggie Burger - all good...with Tillamook cheese thank you very much!!!!

Nothing beats a New Jersey Diner (many of them too many to mention and all good) - Cheeseburger or Hamburger deluxe...with fries home made. Too yummy and eaten while playing songs on the juke box that is built into the table.

I did hear Smashburger is great but have not tried it....
  • Paven
  • 01-05-2011, 05:17 PM
Lankford's in Houston for sure!!!!!

In N Out out west - hey all my friends out West miss you guys!!!!!

Burgerville in Oregon - Turkey Burger, Hamburger, or Veggie Burger - all good...with Tillamook cheese thank you very much!!!!

Nothing beats a New Jersey Diner (many of them too many to mention and all good) - Cheeseburger or Hamburger deluxe...with fries home made. Too yummy and eaten while playing songs on the juke box that is built into the table.

I did hear Smashburger is great but have not tried it.... Originally Posted by amusemeant
I'm onto that, some good stuff right there!
wooohoooo I love love love Tillamook cheese!
[you can get it at whole foods in nola!}
  • Paven
  • 01-05-2011, 06:16 PM
Really Dallas? I wonder if they have it here in Austin. So good on a burger!
From any casse croute or chip truck...anywhere in the province of Quebec. With a poutine, of course! It's a real hand made patty of good beef, and, they butter and cook the bread on the grill, both sides.
Damn...I haven't had an In-N-Out burger since I got out of the Marine Corps in Ca. over five years ago, damn I miss them!!!

May have to drive to Austin one day just to get one

• Paven
  • 01-05-2011, 07:24 PM
Really? You had to post a picture of a Double Double Cheese???
You're killing me!

There in Vegas, Az, and Utah now!
Crown Burger @ Crown Burgers (Salt Lake City)
and
Hamburger Fonfon @ Chez Fonfon (Birmingham)
DED, I would be so pissed off at you for posting that pic had I not been to SoCal for the holidays and just recently treated myself (3X) to In-n-Out. The first time I went down on that double double, cheese, grilled onions like a teenager doing DATY....arrrrghghgh!

Nomuff - not the original Tommy's in downtown, that place is scary at night and I'm not crazy. I went to one in the SF Valley when visiting Dad's every other weekend. You made me laugh though.