Run Ben Run!

FDR was Episcopalian, and Catholics believe in procreation, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and your stupid, lying ass seriously needs to re-read the Declaration of Independence and the Gettysburg Address. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I'm pretty sure they don't believe in procreation OUTSIDE of your marriage, you grubered odumbo shitheel. And Jefferson did not believe in the supernatural aspects of religion and believed it to be utter buffoonery.

The DOI is not a legal document. It has no authority. It's not binding in any legal way. All it did was make a case for separating from England. You cannot use it to make the case for god or that our rights come from god. It uses the word 'creator' which is not the same as saying the christian god. It guarantees us life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, none of which are mentioned in the constitution, the document that actually matters. It also makes it quite clear that governments get their power from the consent of the governed, not a god.

Nature's god, divine providence and creator are a long fucking way from a jewish carpenter saving the world. Maybe you should go read some Aquinas.
His religious views are a non-starter for me. He may be a brilliant surgeon, but if he honestly believes in a sky wizard, he's not fit to run the country. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You aren't fit to live in this country. Why don't you jump back across the border you bean eating fuck.

Jim
  • WTF
  • 06-06-2015, 07:23 PM

That gets him in trouble with the liberal/progressive/ types, he doesn't understand that anything he says will be twisted and miss characterized by the Left's media lap dogs to make him appear to be a bumbling baffoon who is out of touch with modern society rather than a brilliant Surgeon.

. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Why are his top operatives quitting his campaign? That has noting to do with the so called liberal media.
I'm pretty sure they don't believe in procreation OUTSIDE of your marriage, you grubered odumbo shitheel. And Jefferson did not believe in the supernatural aspects of religion and believed it to be utter buffoonery.

The DOI is not a legal document. It has no authority. It's not binding in any legal way. All it did was make a case for separating from England. You cannot use it to make the case for god or that our rights come from god. It uses the word 'creator' which is not the same as saying the christian god. It guarantees us life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, none of which are mentioned in the constitution, the document that actually matters. It also makes it quite clear that governments get their power from the consent of the governed, not a god.

Nature's god, divine providence and creator are a long fucking way from a jewish carpenter saving the world. Maybe you should go read some Aquinas.
Originally Posted by WombRaider
JFK was still a Catholic, FDR was still Episcopalian, Lincoln still wrote and recited, "these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom" and Jefferson still wrote "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness," and "To the corruptions of Christianity I am indeed opposed; but not to the genuine precepts of Jesus himself. I am a Christian, in the only sense he wished any one to be; sincerely attached to his doctrines, in preference to all others; ascribing to himself every human excellence; & believing he never claimed any other." Furthermore, Jefferson created his personal Bible from the New Testament of the King James Bible, and it remains that each of these distinguished men -- believers all -- will forever be more venerated than your meat-puppet Odumbo ever will be, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
You aren't fit to live in this country. Why don't you jump back across the border you bean eating fuck.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
It's bean-eating fuck. And it's nice to know you've decided to let your true colors show. You are exactly what's wrong with this country. But keep wallowing in your willful ignorance.
JFK was still a Catholic, FDR was still Episcopalian, Lincoln still wrote and recited, "these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom" and Jefferson still wrote "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness," and "To the corruptions of Christianity I am indeed opposed; but not to the genuine precepts of Jesus himself. I am a Christian, in the only sense he wished any one to be; sincerely attached to his doctrines, in preference to all others; ascribing to himself every human excellence; & believing he never claimed any other." Furthermore, Jefferson created his personal Bible from the New Testament of the King James Bible, and it remains that each of these distinguished men -- believers all -- will forever be more venerated than your meat-puppet Odumbo ever will be, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Whatever gets you through the night. Your ultimate punishment is having to live this life as yourself.
Whatever gets you through the night. Your ultimate punishment is having to live this life as yourself. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're the "#Grubered" lib-retard destined to live out your life having your ass handed to you because you congenitally gravitate towards floundering in perpetual lies and stupidity, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. And the believers who have been elected to the presidency will always be more venerated for their accomplishments than your disbelieving liar, Odumbo, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
A soul? You're under the false impression that you need religion to be a moral being. False.

Morality is doing right, no matter what you are told. Religion is doing what you are told, no matter what is right. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Your ignorance has no bounds does it undercunt?
It's bean-eating fuck. And it's nice to know you've decided to let your true colors show. You are exactly what's wrong with this country. But keep wallowing in your willful ignorance. Originally Posted by WombRaider
No dick head, I am what's right with country. The sooner people realize you misfits are nothing but a burden on American society the sooner this country will flourish again. People like you adhere to liberal policies which are nothing but fantasy. They don't work. Never have, never will. Also, quit running your head about religion and telling those that believe in God they are wasting their time. Who are you to tell anyone that? If you don't have any religious beliefs that's fine, keep it to your dam self. You haven't won the confidence of anyone in this forum to give out your advice. You're worried about what everyone else's true colors are, worry about your own. You came in here right off the bat disrespecting anyone who didn't agree with your hideous liberal bullshit views.

Jim
You're the "#Grubered" lib-retard destined to live out your life having your ass handed to you because you congenitally gravitate towards floundering in perpetual lies and stupidity, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. And the believers who have been elected to the presidency will always be more venerated for their accomplishments than your disbelieving liar, Odumbo, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Whatever does it for you.
Your ignorance has no bounds does it undercunt? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I'm Wombraider. Do you disagree with the statement?
Whatever does it for you. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You calling Odumbo a dissembling liar was a Kodak moment, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
No dick head, I am what's right with country. The sooner people realize you misfits are nothing but a burden on American society the sooner this country will flourish again. People like you adhere to liberal policies which are nothing but fantasy. They don't work. Never have, never will. Also, quit running your head about religion and telling those that believe in God they are wasting their time. Who are you to tell anyone that? If you don't have any religious beliefs that's fine keep, it to your dam self. You haven't won the confidence of anyone in this forum to give out your advice. You're worried about what everyone else's true colors are, worry about your own. You came in here right off the bat disrespecting anyone who didn't agree with your hideous liberal bullshit views.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
You're a racist idiot. You don't even try to hide it. Liberals are who freed this country from the tyranny of English rule, not conservatives. I know that fact pains you to no end, but too bad. You don't even have any idea what classic liberal political ideology is. You know what you're told by fox news.
You calling Odumbo a dissembling liar was a Kodak moment, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Everybody lies. Big fucking deal.
Everybody lies. Big fucking deal. Originally Posted by WombRaider
It is a big fuckin' deal, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and your lying ass will be challenged when you try to perpetuate a lie, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.