Would you bang Alexandria Ocasio Cortez?

• Tiny
  • 02-21-2019, 09:48 AM
Lol. I think that just letting her gobble on one's dick would lower the IQ... Originally Posted by Danielle Silver
I would pretend she is a Hooker, so sure.

Not sure about a BJ. Those teeth could do some damage. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Duh, well, yeah. It wouldn't just be having your IQ or life essence sucked out. No sane Republican would risk his manhood or family jewels inside that sharp toothed, hyper Democrat's mouth.

But that wasn't the question. The question was would you bang Alexandria Ocasio Cortez. Would you stick your dick inside her and fuck her? Or in Danielle's case, your strap-on dildo?
  • grean
  • 02-21-2019, 10:17 AM
It would all depend on rate, and if she enjoyed Greek and ass to mouth cum play.
This coming from someone who calls themself Dickey! Originally Posted by WTF
Didn't you confess to having small hands a while back?
Is your meltdown over? Or beginning a new day?
This poll is further proof that guys will fuck anything! I wouldn't fuck her with michelle odumbos dick!
MAGA

Make
Alexandria
Go
Away
Ha! All the more reason to wear the hat .....
Wear it then. In public.
  • WTF
  • 02-21-2019, 02:13 PM
Didn't you confess to having small hands a while back?
Is your meltdown over? Or beginning a new day? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Idk , did I?

You keep getting bitch slapped and calling it a meltdown.

I'm just killing time wd, just like the rest of you.
WALDT. Mystic can have Nancy...and then he can have sloppy seconds with AOC once I've finished with her.

So, yeah, I'd bang that dumb little Puerto Rican ho.

Doggie style, of course. And after Chateau's done with her she ain't walkin' for the next two weeks, kids. I would punish that Latina cooter like nobody's business.... Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Thats funny CB. Sounds like I wont be able to do her any good by the time your done with her lol
MAGA

Make
Alexandria
Go
Away Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Gotta disagree my friend. No one can make up the actual crap she does. Shes is the perfect barometer on how far left the libs have gone.
Duh, well, yeah. It wouldn't just be having your IQ or life essence sucked out. No sane Republican would risk his manhood or family jewels inside that sharp toothed, hyper Democrat's mouth.

But that wasn't the question. The question was would you bang Alexandria Ocasio Cortez. Would you stick your dick inside her and fuck her? Or in Danielle's case, your strap-on dildo? Originally Posted by Tiny

Nah, I like blondes with big tits
Nah, I like blondes with big tits Originally Posted by Danielle Silver
Who doesn’t?
Thats funny CB. Sounds like I wont be able to do her any good by the time your done with her lol Originally Posted by themystic
C'mon now...don't give up that easily. Offer AOC an hour or so of intense cunnilingus after I've rawdawg'd that tunnel of love of hers. She'll love it and who knows...? ...you might, too.
I like assorted types but I like the one I happen to be talking to the most. Girls can tell if you're thinking about one other than them if you are.

Back to our subject girl. I think she is a surprise package.
No clue what she is really like until you unwrap her. It would be fun to play carnival with her.

Let her sit on my face and let me try to guess how much she weighs.

Nah, I like blondes with big tits Originally Posted by Danielle Silver
C'mon now...don't give up that easily. Offer AOC an hour or so of intense cunnilingus after I've rawdawg'd that tunnel of love of hers. She'll love it and who knows...? ...you might, too. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Tell you what CB. Ill pay for your session with AOC. Just take your pussy eating skills and put them to work on Nancy for an hour or two and Ill get you hooked up with AOC. I know you Trump fans love getting fucked by Nancy. Its time that you give a little back. Enjoy Bon Appetite