Incompetent People Too Ignorant to Know It

Not a single word about aliens in this thread....until now.
  • CJ7
  • 06-06-2012, 07:54 PM
Not a single word about aliens in this thread....until now. Originally Posted by The2Dogs

youre right, I just checked and not a single person typed alien until you did ...

now you can go to sleep tonight knowing ...

youre right, I just checked and not a single person typed alien until you did ...

now you can go to sleep tonight knowing ...That CBJ7" is a alien

Originally Posted by CJ7
That you are CBJ7"
Is CBJ7 a Gray or a Reptilian?
Even though I told y'all that there is no such thing as scientific proof, the idiots on here keep saying 'there is no proof'.

There is no proof there is global warming, there is no proof there is no global warming, get used to it, change your mantra.

I do wish you would take note of what the older and wiser and better educated people here try to say.

Now, let me retract a little and say that I have proof that Obama has the juiciest most succulent great rumps to enjoy, and I'm going to dig my teeth into two of them right now.

Whoops - I mean Ohama steaks, and they are two little fillet ones. Let me take a swig of wine first.
I do wish you would take note of what the older and wiser and better educated people here try to say. Originally Posted by essence
Why, thank you for the props! I appreciate it!

You sometimes have something good to say yourself.

We're never to old to learn. My lesson of this evening is don;t overcook the steaks while you are writing stuff on a SHMB. Succulent NOT.

Plus the wine is not worth the $13 I paid for it, lesson two stick with what you know.

I have a growing desire for Michelle's rump.
We're never to old to learn. My lesson of this evening is don;t overcook the steaks while you are writing stuff on a SHMB. Succulent NOT.

Plus the wine is not worth the $13 I paid for it, lesson two stick with what you know.

I have a growing desire for Michelle's rump. Originally Posted by essence
here are some better choices
here are some better choices Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
I disagree, Michelle has the best calves of those ladies, i want to go with her to VS and get some lotion and ease into those tired feet and legs and work my way up to her rump.

Those other tarts are too dainty to know a good time.
I disagree, Michelle has the best calves of those ladies, i want to go with her to VS and get some lotion and ease into those tired feet and legs and work my way up to her rump.

Those other tarts are too dainty to know a good time. Originally Posted by essence
Don't be too harsh on that $13 wine, it appears to be doing the trick.

No mention of Pippa Middleton? And you call yourself a proper english-ass-man?

A couple of straw men have to be dispatched. The chant is NOT there is no global warming, it is there is NO man made global warming. The weather/climate is always changing. It has warmed and cooled in the past. They have found mining camps in the Alps when the ice retreated so someone was there once before about 800 years ago. Economist Bjorn Lomborg (sp) has done the work and has written that we cannot stop global warming whether it is man made or not (he believes in man made global warming) but we can spend for less money surviving climate change, ie.; levees, raised cities, pipelines, etc.

It is historical fact that when the climate warms mankind has prospered.

It is historical fact that when the climate warms mankind has prospered. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Speak for yourself mate. It was too bloody hot in memorial park for the fun run at 6 pm, I sat in my car until 8pm before I took a trot.

I still sweated a bucket load, had to put my head under the shower.

Some nice little tight latin asses, and some massive cheeks from the darker ladies, but kudos to them for getting out there.

ps I'm spoilt by my main Houston ass, nothing else comes close. My avatar used to come close, but that was many years ago.
Attached Images File Type: jpg sauce2.jpg (67.5 KB, 16 views)