How HARD is it to NOT be lost?

Giving out the actual address???!!! Oh my god. The hobby would collapse.

Isn't the 2-call system a sacred institution? Can't speak for the ladies but we guys REALLLLLY love it.

"Come to the intersection of BS and FU. You'll see a dead oak tree on the southeast corner but you want to take the opposite s-shaped road that runs parallel to the concave angle of the tree trunk. Go 4 3/8th miles past the water tower until you get to the corner with the USA Today rack and follow the round about and get off the 3rd street that runs right past the 4th fork in the roundabout. From there, you'll see a convenient store on the north by northeast side of the divided highway and from there, give me a call and I'll direct you in to the next 15 miles."
' Originally Posted by jan-w
LOL
Giving out the actual address???!!! Oh my god. The hobby would collapse.

Isn't the 2-call system a sacred institution? Can't speak for the ladies but we guys REALLLLLY love it.

"Come to the intersection of BS and FU. You'll see a dead oak tree on the southeast corner but you want to take the opposite s-shaped road that runs parallel to the concave angle of the tree trunk. Go 4 3/8th miles past the water tower until you get to the corner with the USA Today rack and follow the round about and get off the 3rd street that runs right past the 4th fork in the roundabout. From there, you'll see a convenient store on the north by northeast side of the divided highway and from there, give me a call and I'll direct you in to the next 15 miles."
' Originally Posted by jan-w
My GPS sucks a**. It ALWAYS goes out of range when I'm like 10 minutes from my destination. Luckily, I've learned to copy/paste the turn by turn navigation list to my clipboard before the reception drops. Always on time...

BUT, not wanting to give out the address to the location... What reasons are there to be paranoid if you've already went through the proper screening procedures? Just saying...
You have to remember many girls don;t know what north, south, west, east are. If i ask 'is it north or south of the I10' they say 'turn left' without even asking which way I am headed.

Let alone my mother in law, I was driving her home, we were approaching a complicated roundabout with many exits, I say which exit should take I, she says 'go straight up', as though I was an alien in a space ship.

The strange thing is, they think you are the dumb one.

But I agree, after a bit of this I am in no mood at all for romance. What women loose in spatial understanding, they more than make up in verbal communication of their 'feelings'.

Don;t get me started on the 'I'll be there in a minute'.

Seriously, I do remember reading somewhere that women tend to navigate by landmarks rather than maps.
I had one lady tell me to go to a certain intersection and turn north,
after trying three times to no avail she said to wait at the intersection
and she would come get me. In a few minutes she drove up coming
from the south, when we arrived at her apartment she said " I thought
that was north."
So I turn right and the motel is how far?

"Its just up the road?

How many miles?

"I don't know?"

How many blocks?

"I don't know?"

How long will I drive before I arrive?

"I don't know?"

How many football fields?

"I don't know?"

Well prend its the lenght of your favorite mall?

Oh, its 4.6 mall lenghts on the right.

I has a date set up last month. Set it up a week in advance she was going to be in Springfield .She was very very hot really was looking forward to it she called me gave me the details got to the hotel there was only one of that brand in town.Could not find the room number.Called her back there is no room 213 here.She asked where i parked i said back she would meet me there. Nothing i was pissed and very horny lol.turns out she was in Springfield il not mo
I had an appointment awhile back with a girl that doesn't speak a lot of English, so everything was handled by PM then text. An hour before the appointment I text and ask for hotel - she shot right back room *** but NO hotel name. I franticaly text back "what hotel" - get room number again. Then 30 minutes no response to my texts - so I start off to the other side of town where most of the hotels are. I get a text 20 min before appointment - B**t W*****n. Text back "which B**t W******n?" finally I get a text back with where the hotel is - it's THREE frigging blocks from where I live, but now I'm 15 min away. All ended well though - I was a little frazzled but she put me at ease and we had a good laugh and a lot of fun!
I has a date set up last month. Set it up a week in advance she was going to be in Springfield .She was very very hot really was looking forward to it she called me gave me the details got to the hotel there was only one of that brand in town.Could not find the room number.Called her back there is no room 213 here.She asked where i parked i said back she would meet me there. Nothing i was pissed and very horny lol.turns out she was in Springfield il not mo Originally Posted by flyinghillbilly
I had an appointment awhile back with a girl that doesn't speak a lot of English, so everything was handled by PM then text. An hour before the appointment I text and ask for hotel - she shot right back room *** but NO hotel name. I franticaly text back "what hotel" - get room number again. Then 30 minutes no response to my texts - so I start off to the other side of town where most of the hotels are. I get a text 20 min before appointment - B**t W*****n. Text back "which B**t W******n?" finally I get a text back with where the hotel is - it's THREE frigging blocks from where I live, but now I'm 15 min away. All ended well though - I was a little frazzled but she put me at ease and we had a good laugh and a lot of fun! Originally Posted by Louigi
Guess who is coming to Austin? You guessed it! The very same provider! She asked via text where she should stay and wants to do doubles!

My reply: Doubles? I bet your girlfriend is as hot as you! Then I would not be able to find two of you? Yah I'll do that! Stay just off the 35 and note the damn exit! They all have Exit Numbers.

Her Reply: You don't know what you’re missing.

My Reply: Yes I do! 5 hours and $20.00 in gas!

Her Reply: We might give you a discount.

You have to admit she has gall if not direction,

but, you missed mental aggravation,

unmet expectations

. . . and blue balls!

Guess who is coming to Austin? You guessed it! The very same provider! She asked via text where she should stay and wants to do doubles!

My reply: Doubles? I bet your girlfriend is as hot as you! Then I would not be able to find two of you? Yah I'll do that! Stay just off the 35 and note the damn exit! They all have Exit Numbers.

Her Reply: You don't know what you’re missing.

My Reply: Yes I do! 5 hours and $20.00 in gas!

Her Reply: We might give you a discount.

Originally Posted by Still Looking
You have to admit she has gall if not direction,

but, you missed mental aggravation,

unmet expectations

. . . and blue balls!

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
You have a point FG. But to tell the truth, once I decided to head back to Austin, I just all but started to laugh about it! Her loss! It’s the bad experiences that make you realize show special the good ones are!

Today’s AM solicitation from a touring provider:

Hey SL I'm back in town. What to get together?

Did I see you last time you were here?

No, you were busy!

OK, nothings changed! LOL
You are right on target about how they can make you feel like the dumb one because you don't understand their "directions".

Apparently, the concept of directions like North or South or even maps are not hard-wired into a girl's brain.

But how they manage to get to the mall without missing a turn is baffling to men!

. . . I think they must utilize some sort of magnetic field the way some migratory birds do to fly their routes!

You have to remember many girls don;t know what north, south, west, east are. If i ask 'is it north or south of the I10' they say 'turn left' without even asking which way I am headed.

Let alone my mother in law, I was driving her home, we were approaching a complicated roundabout with many exits, I say which exit should take I, she says 'go straight up', as though I was an alien in a space ship.

The strange thing is, they think you are the dumb one.
Originally Posted by essence
You are right on target about how they can make you feel like the dumb one because you don't understand their "directions".

Apparently, the concept of directions like North or South or even maps are not hard-wired into a girl's brain.

But how they manage to get to the mall without missing a turn is baffling to men!

. . . I think they must utilize some sort of magnetic field the way some migratory birds do to fly their routes!

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
Their aliens! Ever noticed the long lines at women’s rest rooms! That’s where they communicate with the mother planet! They have their computers in there! There on the phone all the time as well! If you have ever watched one drive, my point is proven! LOL

So that is what the aliens, er, I mean the women are really doing in the ladies room?

Communicating with the mother ship via code?

I always wondered why they always took so damn long in there!

. . . They must be carefully encrypting their secret communications so that men are kept in the dark about their nefarious intentions!