Trump debuts new slogan ... but he ain’t getting his wall.

You're ignoring that regardless of what happens, hildebeest isn't in the White House now, and Kavanaugh and Gorsuch will still be there after the 2020 election. Trump delivered. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

FTFY

HAHAHAHAHAHA
[/size]

FTFY.

HA[size=3]HAHAHAHAHA![/sizd] Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Looks as though you're having a conniption "sizd"-ure over Nancy's "moral" position shattering like Humpty Dumpty.
I guess it's a matter of opinion as to who is delusional. Trump was offered more last year prior to Pelosi et. al. taking control of the House. He declined. caused a shutdown, his approval rating suffered and now he is eating crow. The wall Trump campaigned for and whose prototypes sit gathering dust in San Diego will never be built.

If Trump relies on alternate funding other than budget funding he will have, in my opinion, failed to have met at all his campaign promise to build HIS wall, not what is being built, and have Mexico pay for it.

You can add this to his other campaign failures -- repeal and replace of Obamacare and FAIR tax reform among others. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Why don't you layout your idea of the FAIR tax reform for us...
In regard to mexico paying for the wall...a tariff on monies send there from the Mexicans in the US...PROBLEM SOLVED!!
SR you are a wise man. IB doesn't know his stuff but he does have passion. Nancy has flat out schooled Trump. Even the right wing blowhards in the media have seen it. The percentage of Trump supporters is declining daily Originally Posted by themystic
Did you go to the school Bullosey did...now I understand your lack of knowledge in regards to ANYTHING!!
Is this the SCHOOLING the BITCH gave Trump...http://www.theamericanmirror.com/nan...-wall-funding/
Did you go to the school Bullosey did...now I understand your lack of knowledge in regards to ANYTHING!!
Is this the SCHOOLING the BITCH gave Trump...http://www.theamericanmirror.com/nan...-wall-funding/ Originally Posted by bb1961
Nancy has been punking Trump. Its funny watching a life long political savant like Nancy punk Mr Art of the Deal. Washington insiders are chuckling on both sides of the aisle

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is this the SCHOOLING the BITCH gave Trump...http://www.theamericanmirror.com/nan...-wall-funding/ Originally Posted by bb1961
Hey friend-o...

I notice your penchant for referring to the BITCH in your “political” posts. But it’s kinda of confusing. You talk about the BITCH when referring to Speaker Pelosi. But you also refer to the BITCH when referring to Rep. Ocasio-Cortez from NYC.

Do you consider them to be the same?

Or do you consider all women to be “the BITCH?”

Is there a difference between “the BITCH” caps and “the bitch” caps and lower case? One would imply you’re screaming when you write it in all caps.

I really can’t tell and would like to know which parts of your posts are voluntarily written. I

Even more so, I’d like to know what your constant attacks on female members of Congress have to do with DOTUS and his great beautiful wall — that he’s caved on again —which as we know is the topic of this thread.
[QUOTE=SpeedRacerXXX;1061264623]
You keep forgetting that he fulfilled his number one primary campaign pledge: hildebeest ain't president.

[/QUOTE

But Trump won't have Hillary to kick around in 2020. Anyone the Democrats nominate will have less baggage than her.

I have to admit that Trump has lived up to my expectations for him as POTUS. I didn't expect much and he has delivered. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Which rising radical star on the left is electable??
I don't care much for Trump as a person...but getting a lot of the conservative ideology enacted and his Supreme Court appointee are a major accomplishments for the conservation movement. He wants to keep America's southern border secure from illegals and many on the left want to abolish ICE!!
You would think that abolishing ICE is good thing for America if you follow the BS of the MSM!!
Republicans hated Obama. All you have to do is go back and read all the negative comments made about him on this forum. And are still being made even though he's been out of office for more than 2 years.

Many Democrats hate Trump. I dislike him based on his character and lack of accomplishments but hate is a rather strong term. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Your previous post you said he lived up to your expectations and said you didn't expect much but said he has delivered...don't understand your comments that contradict one and other??
So....which is it??
I wish I had your tact with these Trumpsters. Ill just piggy back yours. Thanks SR Originally Posted by themystic
You tactful...you need to go into stand up comedy!!
I remember you extending the "olive branch"...but then again we know you...you ain't fooling ANYBODY!!
Nancy has been punking Trump. Its funny watching a life long political savant like Nancy punk Mr Art of the Deal. Washington insiders are chuckling on both sides of the aisle

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by themystic
Please decode your HERO's mess there...the code breaker are STUMPED!!http://www.theamericanmirror.com/nan...-wall-funding/
Hey friend-o...

I notice your penchant for referring to the BITCH in your “political” posts. But it’s kinda of confusing. You talk about the BITCH when referring to Speaker Pelosi. But you also refer to the BITCH when referring to Rep. Ocasio-Cortez from NYC.

Do you consider them to be the same?

Or do you consider all women to be “the BITCH?”

Is there a difference between “the BITCH” caps and “the bitch” caps and lower case? One would imply you’re screaming when you write it in all caps.

I really can’t tell and would like to know which parts of your posts are voluntarily written. I

Even more so, I’d like to know what your constant attacks on female members of Congress have to do with DOTUS and his great beautiful wall — that he’s caved on again —which as we know is the topic of this thread. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
All LIBERAL women are BITCHES...RTM that YR...it's your past time!!
Look at the HUFF PUFF...the unmentionable on ECCIE
P.S. Please RTM...no one does it better than YOU!!!
All LIBERAL women are BITCHES...RTM that YR...it's your past time!!
Look at the HUFF PUFF...the unmentionable on ECCIE
P.S. Please RTM...no one does it better than YOU!!! Originally Posted by bb1961
bb I want to be gentle with you, ok? I hope you don't fall apart like a Snowflake. Its ok that you embrace and get in touch with your inner child. Reach deep and God will take away your hatred of women. Look at President Trump for example. We know that he could easily hate that BITCH Melania Cunt Face but he doesn't. In the name of The Father, The Son & The Holy Ghost, I pronounce thee Healed. See don't you feel better already Brother?