Do men always get a hard-on when they get horny?

i am 30 yrs old and i got a hard on just reading this lol
  • Trey
  • 04-30-2010, 09:29 AM
untill about 25 I would get a hard on for just about anything had about 10 hard ons a day then I got fat and older with high blood pressure. Now the little guy says "fuck you I anit going to work without a reason" so I dont walk around pitching tents anymore. Hey at least it still works, Just need naked girl and a bj and back in the game.
I am with CB....it does not take much for me to get a hard on. the problem is controlling it so I can work without going noticed that my cock is sticking into my pants pocket.

man...i wish i were the guy in question....i would be back in that good good till your sensitivity wore off and you came thru your workout pants.

what a luckly SOB

Hell, I still get hard when the wind blows. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
not every dick is hard. its our job to focus on the task at hand. if we all got hard, the girls would make so much more money. so we have to choose the rite hard on in order to participate.

i for one can go to a SC and be cool until the knockout girl comes by and brushes me, whispers in my ear, grabs my cock, or better yet says follow me....baby.

I have wondered the same thing.

Like at a strip club for example ...

Is every dick in the place hard? Or could there be some softies? Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
when he's hard ...he's soft ... but when he's soft... he's hard. Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
I like that ... you come up w/ the catchiest phrases!
I like that ... you come up w/ the catchiest phrases! Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
....how about this one... How YOU doin'...

(ok, I don't look like "Joey" on Friends .... but I'm almost as smart...)
That phrase makes me think of Wendy Williams ... Do you dress up at night and pretend you're Wendy Williams?

I cant blame you if you do ... her body is crazy curvy!