What is up with Trump's hair?

Looks like he nipped that controversy in the bud... kinda like the way Odumbo nipped the birthers in the bud by trotting out his birth certificate right away... oh wait, that didn't happen, did it? Originally Posted by lustylad
He could've shown you nitwits a video of him popping out of his mother's vagina on the steps of the Hawaii state capitol in Honolulu and it wouldn't have been enough for you shitsippers.

Trot on back down to the shallow end, I think they're serving retard sandwiches. Your favorite...
it fits on my monitor, maybe you need a biggen monitor! ahahahaha

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Haaaahaaaahaaaa, now that was fucking funny, lol.

Jim
He could've shown you nitwits a video of him popping out of his mother's vagina on the steps of the Hawaii state capitol in Honolulu and it wouldn't have been enough for you shitsippers.

Trot on back down to the shallow end, I think they're serving retard sandwiches. Your favorite... Originally Posted by WombRaider
That would've been gross. I would say if it means that much to ya, ok you're Hawaiian, lol.

Jim
it fits on my monitor, maybe you need a biggen monitor! ahahahaha

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Did I say monitor? No. Nice try whackoff.
Are you idiots still caterwauling about POTUS's birth certificate? I hear he left it in the studio they filmed the moon landing in...

Fucking idiots!
Are you idiots still caterwauling about POTUS's birth certificate? I hear he left it in the studio they filmed the moon landing in...

Fucking idiots! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And, why wouldn't they be? The frontrunner for their party is still a birther. Just another reason to add to the list of things establishing that he is a fucking idiot.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/0...r-obama-119945

Fucking idiots! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The truth does not resonate with these jackasses. . . they deny science like evolution and global climate change, they claim the fable of noahs arc is literal, they deny Obamas proven birthplace, they claim some mass shootings simply didn't happen. . . if the truth doesn't fit their twisted agenda they simply deny it.
And, why wouldn't they be? The frontrunner for their party is still a birther. Just another reason to add to the list of things establishing that he is a fucking idiot.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/0...r-obama-119945 Originally Posted by timpage
The Trumpster has the sheep hypnotized.
The douchebag called a woman up from the crowd and asked her to inspect his hair...

What a dipshit Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Like you didn't pick some NITS out of pepper belly hair...

The truth does not resonate with these jackasses. . . they deny science like evolution and global climate change, they claim the fable of noahs arc is literal, they deny Obamas proven birthplace, they claim some mass shootings simply didn't happen. . . if the truth doesn't fit their twisted agenda they simply deny it. Originally Posted by southtown4488
This has hit the bullseye. They believe in things not proven and disbelieve in things that have been proven again and again.
The truth does not resonate with these jackasses. . . they deny science like evolution and global climate change, they claim the fable of noahs arc is literal, they deny Obamas proven birthplace, they claim some mass shootings simply didn't happen. . . if the truth doesn't fit their twisted agenda they simply deny it. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Kind of like when people denied the proven science that the world was flat, that the earth was the center of the universe, that bleeding could cure disease, things like that, right, Towny? Or that the atom is the smallest particle, that heavier than air flight was impossible, or breaking the sound barrier would be deadly? Right? Seems like progress is only made when people deny established science.
Kind of like when people denied the proven science that the world was flat, that the earth was the center of the universe, that bleeding could cure disease, things like that, right, Towny? Or that the atom is the smallest particle, that heavier than air flight was impossible, or breaking the sound barrier would be deadly? Right? Seems like progress is only made when people deny established science. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
The flat earth was a myth. No one we ever really believed that. The discovery of sub atomic particles didn't do away with atoms. Science builds on itself. You do not simply throw away the previously held belief. The theory of quantum mechanics does not negate Newton's laws of motion. You also mix medicine and science, which are different. I see what you're trying to do but your examples are weak.
Medicine is not science?
Medicine is not science? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Not like you're referring to. Medicine is the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of disease. Of course there is science involved in medicine. You know what I was referring to, don't get cunty.