I've reached out to the Clinton Campaign to give advice on how to respond to Trump saying she's been in politics for 30 yrs

Nope I been in the game since honey's was wearing Sassoon. They took my advice. I called it was very specific and knew who and how to get my email through. It pays to know people and have connections. ;-) Now go back to your carnival barking. ;-)
I have no idea what Bill's law school grades were, but if they were as good as hers, they could have easily made that much being partners at white shoe New York law firms. They graduated at just the right time, too. In their day, most associates made partner AND they would have made partner just about the time per partner revenue soared in US firms.

Hillary would have been a very competent working partner, but Bill would have been a rainmaker of amazing ability with his social and networking skills. His income potential at a big firm, if he'd had the grades to get in the door, is staggering.
I have no idea what Bill's law school grades were, but if they were as good as hers, they could have easily made that much being partners at white shoe New York law firms. They graduated at just the right time, too. In their day, most associates made partner AND they would have made partner just about the time per partner revenue soared in US firms.

Hillary would have been a very competent working partner, but Bill would have been a rainmaker of amazing ability with his social and networking skills. His income potential at a big firm, if he'd had the grades to get in the door, is staggering.
Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Hildebeest failed the D.C. bar exam, dude (somebody, please come up with a nickname for TTH now that he's rejoined this community).
Nope I been in the game since honey's was wearing Sassoon. They took my advice. I called it was very specific and knew who and how to get my email through. It pays to know people and have connections. ;-) Now go back to your carnival barking. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Your true ectasy probably comes from the fact that you stuck a broom stick you named hildebeest up your ass and diddle yourself into oblivion, Sissy Chap.
I have no idea what Bill's law school grades were, but if they were as good as hers, they could have easily made that much being partners at white shoe New York law firms. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Too bad they both went over to the dark side, tex...

Btw, here is tonight's assigned homework reading, please comment on its application to the 2016 campaign:

http://www.hillaryclintonquarterly.c...ntonThesis.pdf