What does fresh pussy smell like?

Sounds like you more prefer dick Originally Posted by inspector farquar
I haven't seen any of his posts..... The thread is about the smell of pussy sir..... try to stay on topic

Note: Another great setup from the Inspector!!
I agree Peter! Morning sex is the best.. it's like the pussy has been marinating and is just ripe...

Add one big throbbing hard cock... stuff magic is made of. Originally Posted by WestCoastWendii
Well said, Miss Wendi. Thank you.

ps., If some Austin Whale comes along to insult you: give 'em TWO FINGERS!
Me and my ex used to fuck while we both sniffed her squirrel covers at the same time. Yep, she liked it too. And yes, I'm a freak Originally Posted by Peter Gozinya

Haha OK Peter please tell me what is a squirrel cover ? Wth?
Haha OK Peter please tell me what is a squirrel cover ? Wth? Originally Posted by Blondie xxx

• ttmax
  • 02-17-2015, 02:13 PM
Smell your own genetails after after a whole day of being busy , then wash them real good, scrub if nesessary, pet dry, now sqeeze them with one palm open hand, now smell your hand. .....smell fresh?
Fresh pussy smells like heaven on a June day
fresh pussy smells like shampoo but licking asshole up to the pussy is heaven..when they cum in your mouth taste like yogurt yummy
fresh pussy smells like the maternity room
cant get any fresher than that !!
Chicken fat.
Ladies where the fresh pussy then... I am hungry and want the freshest and most delicious as read my signature!!! lol
I was wondering how some of these stank vagina girls were so popular.

Some of you guys actually like that fishy smell?!?!?

WOW! OK.

I'm serious. I have done doubles with some of the most coveted girls on the board,
and their pussy stank up the whole room.

Fuuuuuck no!

The vagina has a naturally acidic ph.
The more alkaline (fishy) and its a problem.
It is less likely able to fight off infection.

Now my vag tastes like water with a hint of lemon. A little phermonish musky smell is natural at the end of the day but some of y'all seem to be accepting rank pussy like you never had a clean one.

So sad, but I got you on this... I'm newbie-friendly!
Fresh pussy smells like puppy's breath. Dirty pussy smells like rotten fish guts. Originally Posted by Txsunman
Lmao! Literally made me laugh out loud.
Smells like 18-19 yrs old. (IMHO).... Originally Posted by NavyManSA2004
Lmfao
Hahaha
Ahhhh, freshness!!!

If it ain't stanky, I'm to busy eating eat it to tell you what it smells like! 😝