Lois Lerner emails may be found on a backup

No assumption on your part, is there asshole?

Deep down in your tranny cock sucking soul you know the person responsible has a job they can be impeached from, right?

That's why we have due process and you have no say (other than the vote you never use) in the decision or action to impeach.

PS We all know he won't listen to me so would you, as the expert, please tell sog he is misspelling tranny?
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
There's nothing 'deep' about your shallow intellect, is there, MasterDickMuncher? Especially when you allow Ekim the Inbred Chimp to be your 'top-boy'!

The "impeachment process" IS "due process", you stupid jackass! Here's the definition:

impeach
a : to bring an accusation against
b : to charge with a crime or misdemeanor; specifically : to charge (a public official) before a competent tribunal with misconduct in office
c : to remove from office [if found guilty] especially for misconduct

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/impeach

Now, MasterDickMuncher, you and Ekim the Inbred Chimp necessarily need to go back to hiding in your closet while you give each other blow jobs. Hiding your collective stupidity will be less embarrassing for both of you.
There's nothing 'deep' about your shallow intellect, is there, MasterDickMuncher? Especially when you allow Ekim the Inbred Chimp to be your 'top-boy'!

The "impeachment process" IS "due process", you stupid jackass! Here's the definition:

impeach
a : to bring an accusation against
b : to charge with a crime or misdemeanor; specifically : to charge (a public official) before a competent tribunal with misconduct in office
c : to remove from office [if found guilty] especially for misconduct

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/impeach

Now, MasterDickMuncher, you and Ekim the Inbred Chimp necessarily need to go back to hiding in your closet while you give each other blow jobs. Hiding your collective stupidity will be less embarrassing for both of you. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Quick question to you no balls.
Do you think impeachment is the only to get someone in government out of their job?
Now you can go back to giving blow jobs.
Quick question to you no balls.
Do you think impeachment is the only to get someone in government out of their job?
Now you can go back to giving blow jobs.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're dick-breathed, cock-sucking jackass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, if you imagine that Congress has any alternative other than impeachment when a chief executive like Odumbo lets a crook like Holder stay in his position for the express purpose of not enforcing the laws.
You're dick-breathed, cock-sucking jackass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, if you imagine that Congress has any alternative other than impeachment when a chief executive like Odumbo lets a crook like Holder stay in his position for the express purpose of not enforcing the laws. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You know a lot about cock sucking, and having dick breath no balls. Found anything tying Obit to it yet?
Found anything tying Obit to it yet? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So you stupidly want to argue that Holder isn't directly tied to Odumbo, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? Odumbo appointed Holder, and Odumbo refused to let Holder leave at the end of the first term -- how's that for a fucking "tie", Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
So you stupidly want to argue that Holder isn't directly tied to Odumbo, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? Odumbo appointed Holder, and Odumbo refused to let Holder leave at the end of the first term -- how's that for a fucking "tie", Ekim the Inbred Chimp? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Just more of your unsubstantiated bull shit no balls. You do like to spread it.
Just more of your unsubstantiated bull shit no balls. You do like to spread it. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The only things here that are insubstantial are your prick and your intellect, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and depite your stupid attempt at deflection, the fact remains: Odumbo is DIRECTLY tied to and responsible for Holder.
Some of the found email show that Lerner had a serious axe to grind with conservatives. She places them lower than regular people. Kind of the way the Nazis lowered the nature of Jews through propoganda.
The only things here that are insubstantial are your prick and your intellect, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and depite your stupid attempt at deflection, the fact remains: Odumbo is DIRECTLY tied to and responsible for Holder. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I knew sooner or later you would bring up male gentility. Holder is responsible to Obie, not the other way around no balls.
I went back and read this from yesterday. I saw EVA jump on a live grenade that was dropped by Munchie to protect him. I didn't know how much you loved the man EVA.
I went back and read this from yesterday. I saw EVA jump on a live grenade that was dropped by Munchie to protect him. I didn't know how much you loved the man EVA. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You are babbling again Judy.
I knew sooner or later you would bring up male gentility. Holder is responsible to Obie, not the other way around no balls. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're the kind of stupid person that looks for gas leaks with a lit cigarette lighter, aren't you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

Odumbo is tied to and responsible FOR Holder, Ekim the inbred Chimp.

BTW, Ekim the inbred Chimp, your bottom-boy introduced your favorite fantasy subject at #26 and you joined his gay bandwagon at #32 -- hypocrite!
You're the kind of stupid person that looks for gas leaks with a lit cigarette lighter, aren't you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

Odumbo is tied to and responsible FOR Holder, Ekim the inbred Chimp.

BTW, Ekim the inbred Chimp, your bottom-boy introduced your favorite fantasy subject at #26 and you joined his gay bandwagon at #32 -- hypocrite!
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Holder is responsible to Obie you myopic fuck. Try to keep it straight. Put on your heels, and your Daisy Dukes, and see if you can find a dick to suck.
The last two pages have been about EVA wanting to have sex with men, whether he wants to dress them like women or wants them to act like women. I think the therapy is starting to get somewhere.
The last two pages have been about EVA wanting to have sex with men, whether he wants to dress them like women or wants them to act like women. I think the therapy is starting to get somewhere. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Unable to read or just can'r comprehend? Or are you wanting to snuggle with no balls hankering. Better reread or get someone to explain it .