Telling an SO or another provider your info. for safety?

I'm not a fan of someone else knowing what it is I do, or whom I'm seeing. I declined seeing someone I sent a msg to through P411 when she said she would need my last name and verify it on my DL. I said No Thanks, stating that my 20 or so Okays on P411 from ladies with pages of reviews should be enough to verify I am who I say I am, and ensure her safety, and she is free to contact any one of them.

I respect her for wanting to keep herself safe, but I also respect keeping a lower profile for whom I visit, and dont need others knowing it.

Cheers
Its just really nice when the safe call doesn't occur, maybe all those ladies did it while changing in the bathroom so I wouldn't notice. Originally Posted by gimme_that
Um that is the whole point. She wants you to know that if you act up someone will come and kick your ass!

.... I'm just guessing...
OK folks, sorry but I'm new here and need to be "edumacated".....what is an "SO", and who does he/she work for?
OK folks, sorry but I'm new here and need to be "edumacated".....what is an "SO", and who does he/she work for? Originally Posted by Energy
Either boyfriend or hubby depending on the lady's situation......
"Significant Other."
Had a provider ask me to hand her purse to her. It was unusually heavy. She was packing a pistol. I guess that was her way of ensuring her safety.
Ha!! Bye Notanewbie!

I am now on the Top 10 poster's list. I demand PR access now!!!
Looks like your we'll on you way up that list girl .
Just 9 more ladies or men to do before your #1!!
I am about to knock off St. Chris and Ike lol. 2 Mods get the bump lol.
I think I know who on that list your gunning for...
Boy those sure were some quickies London!!
if the idea behind it starts with safety 1st and ends with safety 1st.....im willing to have my info handed over....but i still don't like the agencies holding on to it. this is a hacking society/generation. security is critical to many parts of our livelihoods. heck my job even has a facebook page and found me. so i dare not keep another door open to be sought out. that is the beauty of a secret....or so we think.
I'm not a fan of someone else knowing what it is I do, or whom I'm seeing. I declined seeing someone I sent a msg to through P411 when she said she would need my last name and verify it on my DL. I said No Thanks, stating that my 20 or so Okays on P411 from ladies with pages of reviews should be enough to verify I am who I say I am, and ensure her safety, and she is free to contact any one of them.

I respect her for wanting to keep herself safe, but I also respect keeping a lower profile for whom I visit, and dont need others knowing it.

Cheers Originally Posted by haya1300
Very well said. While I will never try to dissuade a provider from screening or verifying me, I will not go through a process that reveals too much private information. I will never reveal my last name. I will never give out a phone number other than my hobby phone #. I have "okays' and "vouches" from numerous providers. I am always respectful and courteous in all my communications. While I may not be a "volume" client, I believe I have a good enough track record without having to reveal certain private information. If my failure to provide the required information keeps me from seeing a certain provider, I move on with no ill feelings.
lol--CONGRATS sweet London...catch me if you can!!!!!!!!

Being a hobbyist is like being a provider...the more reviews you have given for reputable girls ,the less info is needed when screening!
{I have seen guys just by seeing their board handles & checking with their provider on their review list ]...

{It is kinda like when a guy sees my name & london's name{he knows 100% we will be legit}