Things you wish would happen with out saying

I have no idea she gave me another pair tonight.
I used to live not far from Dayton, so used to go to bike week all the time. Have you ever been to The Lone Star Rally in Galveston, Slick?

http://www.lonestarrally.com/

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston

Nope .

I to lived in FL . Lake mary . I would go to the beach all the time . ormond beach daytona - coco - Ocean deck at the pier at daytona beach has a awesome cocktail called the bhoombay smash are something kinda like a long island but way better .

That place is a great place to find a date trust me
Lol, small world...me too!

~
Lol, small world...me too!

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston

were even the same age .

Cheers -M/T-Mugs - thirsty whale and the chilli,s on the corner of lake mary blv and I 4 at happy hour was were i could be found a couple times a week
There used to be a bar near the Daytona exit off I 4 and that served long island teas in a pitcher with a straw, lol. LI teas are one of my favorite drinks.

~
I used to love that Chilis, I miss it there.

~
Dtbbbjnqns then continuing to go at it.....

I'm a simple guy lol....
In the post-coital cuddle stage for a man to start massaging my back, shoulders, neck and legs.

During foot fetish appointments for the guy to massage my feet as well as kiss, suck and nibble.

I'm starting to see a trend....
We both forget about bambi and focus on each other
You throw me the keys back to the 66 vette
  • anita
  • 03-21-2015, 10:33 PM
Have someone take me on a shopping spree, then rub my feet and eat me out while I drink my favorite wine.
Anita I like nothing better than taking a lady shopping. While out shopping with Emerald7 a woman asked me if that was my daughter. My reply was she was my sugar baby. Victoria's Secret has a lounge chair where I can see the lady step out of the changing room to show the clothing. It sure sells more stuff.
  • anita
  • 03-21-2015, 11:44 PM
Anita I like nothing better than taking a lady shopping. While out shopping with Emerald7 a woman asked me if that was my daughter. My reply was she was my sugar baby. Victoria's Secret has a lounge chair where I can see the lady step out of the changing room to show the clothing. It sure sells more stuff. Originally Posted by tucson
Lucky her! I don't know why people ask so many questions. I went to New Orleans with a guy from the hobby and people where asking us how long have we been together, when is he going to put a ring on it. Some lady even asked me if the way I ride the mechanic bull is the same way I ride him. I think she was drunk. Or maybe not, she was Canadian.
Anita always have a come back for those stupid people. I have always taken a lady to lunch or dinner when we have time. If some one should show up that knows me I refer to the lady as my therapist. My whole family knows what I am doing so if they hear I was out with some young thing they will just ask was he having a good time? I took Alaine to a political function and she was a real asset and impressed some pretty important people. I make it a point to not date women that are dumb.
Some bars have lots of womens bra and panties stappled to the ceiling

Boot hill in daytona FL is one of them i was at bike week one year and i jumped up on a table and went to pull down a bra . It was stappled up there really good so i gave it a good yank .

It stretched -Came down and i ended up smacking the head cheese of some club in the face with the clasp on accident .

That started all kinds of shit needless to say . But was fun as hell to be in boot hill starting shit with some fellow motorcycle riders good times Originally Posted by slickahhughs
YEP...Coyote Ugly in New Orleans has one of my bras on it'S collection on the ceiling..lol
YEP...Coyote Ugly in New Orleans has one of my bras on it'S collection on the ceiling..lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Now i have a reason to go there ! Do they have pissed off biker dudes there too ?

well i have to give him credit he wasnt pissed until the bra smacked him .I told him if it made him feel better he could smack me with it. He just growled at me.