Gagging till you puke

Sad to say, I can't share my experience with this topic as I was not blessed where one would be able to engage her gag reflex....but I do enjoy reading your posts and I can dream.
@ sarah and daphne...I think thi is a mix of what both you like.

http://www.xvideos.com/video344222/master_compress Originally Posted by cockalatte
oh yeah!
oh yeah! Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Great link!
If she has a strong gag reflex, is there anything I can do? I tried the "throat swab" position and she gagged so much. http://www.sexinfo101.com/sp_throatswab.shtml That position turns me on so much. FWIW, I curve upwards along the shaft. I think I was hitting the back of her tongue.

Any tips appreciated. She really wants to make it work, as do I.

My goal is total control, but I'm willing to take baby steps to get there.
Never experienced that, but I do got a couple ex-wives (#'s 2, 3) who tell me that someone just mentioning my name makes them puke.

Not my f'ing fault they got sensitive stomachs.
This is friggin' hot. I love being face f*cked like this:

http://www.youjizz.com/videos/gag-reflex-2177413.html

I can control my gag reflex and so when I take it really deep and am about to make myself gag, ALOT of saliva accumulates inside my mouth making for a very slobbery wet BBBJ!!

XOXO
ItalianaPrincess
Sometimes I'll make a point of eating ice cream or yogurt right before I expect the opportunity for some gagging activities. If there's not too much time in between, the treat will still be cold when it comes up. I'm told the sensation is amazing. The bonus for me is that it tastes like strawberries or chocolate or some other pleasant flavor rather than whatever I had for lunch.
Sometimes I'll make a point of eating ice cream or yogurt right before I expect the opportunity for some gagging activities. If there's not too much time in between, the treat will still be cold when it comes up. I'm told the sensation is amazing. The bonus for me is that it tastes like strawberries or chocolate or some other pleasant flavor rather than whatever I had for lunch. Originally Posted by Caitie Mae
Wow.
Just joined this board, why is it all the women who in this thread who are into it are located nowhere near me, LOL! Had a provider do this to herself without my request and it was hot but she has dropped off the map!
I like a wet bj but not when a girl pukes all over my cock. Once during spring break had a drunk girl throw up all over and it was nasty.
The bonus for me is that it tastes like strawberries or chocolate or some other pleasant flavor rather than whatever I had for lunch. Originally Posted by Caitie Mae

Agree with wb3jma. Why can't I find a lady like this 'round here?

From Caitie Mae's site: "I think the purpose of meticulously-applied eye-makeup is to thoroughly devastate it."

She has intelligence and a submissive trait. Very, very sexy, IMO.
I'm at a quandry now. As much as I enjoy an enthusistic BJ, the gagging to me is a turn-off, puking would be even moreso. The reason I'm even posting here is that I have an appointment with someone who posted here that suggested something extreme that doesn't appeal to me. When I was a child, our mother forced us to eat everything on our plates. Through the gagging down stuff I didn't like, I now associate gagging/puking as undesirable. Seeing someone gag on me isn't desirable, because the illusion of liking what they do is gone for me. Im sure if I told her or she read this response, she would understand, but I wouldn't want to ruin her enjoyment if that's something that gets her excited.
I'm at a quandry now. As much as I enjoy an enthusistic BJ, the gagging to me is a turn-off, puking would be even moreso. The reason I'm even posting here is that I have an appointment with someone who posted here that suggested something extreme that doesn't appeal to me. When I was a child, our mother forced us to eat everything on our plates. Through the gagging down stuff I didn't like, I now associate gagging/puking as undesirable. Seeing someone gag on me isn't desirable, because the illusion of liking what they do is gone for me. Im sure if I told her or she read this response, she would understand, but I wouldn't want to ruin her enjoyment if that's something that gets her excited. Originally Posted by DFW5Traveler
Well lets reiterate and I think the distinction has already been made, she didn't exactly puke she made sure her stomach was empty beforehand and I think real vomit owuld be a turn off. What she did was droll voluimously soaking me in it till I came!

P.S. Anyone have contact with providers's in Baltimore for this fetish PM me plz!
I think I may have just fallen for Catie Mae a bit. Hobby Love of course, Wink!

Thank you for that fantastic image (Seriously) CM!!!

PPE
I am gonna try your idea,Caitie Mae.