Trump and his whore Nikki Haley, destroying America for Putin!

Of course there is a value to the countries we have bases in but there is a big value to us also. The better relationships we have around the world the stronger we are. Trump and his whore Nikki Haley are ruining these relationships which makes us weaker, It’s exactly what Putin wanted Trump to do. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
We are getting fucked, and they want us to pretend like they are doing us a favor, Thank God Trump has the balls to call them out on it.

All 193 members of the United Nations are required to make payments to certain parts of the organization as a condition of membership.

In 2016, the United States remained the largest donor to the United Nations, contributing more than $10 billion, roughly one fifth of its collective budget.

These mandatory contributions help fund the United Nations’ regular budget, which covers administrative costs and a few programs, as well as peacekeeping operations. The United States pays 22 and 28 percent of these budgets, respectively.

The United States is responsible for a significant portion of many UN agencies’ budgets. For many of them, especially those that depend on voluntary funding, cuts in U.S. contributions could be quite painful.
https://www.cfr.org/article/funding-...s-and-programs
CrustyDick do you realize you may be the dumbest person that posts on this forum, I thought it was Bambino or the guy that pretends he drives a Lexus, but damn you are dumber than them all! Scientist (sic) should study you because being dumber than those guys is a marvel but your there Crusty. It’s a shame your not from Texas or Alabama because it hurts to know you are from Pittsburgh. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Thank you for another thoughtful and refined post, StandinStuporous.

Do you recall how I introduced you to this forum ten months ago? You haven't disappointed!

For those of you who don't know StandinStraight... his debate skills are limited. He constantly rails against deplorables and calls those who challenge him “racist white homophobic redneck losers” or similar streaming epithets. He is at least good for an occasional laugh – he has a habit of calling anyone who defends Trump "dumb" and "uneducated" in ungrammatical sentences. Originally Posted by lustylad
^^^^ You'd think StandinInShit would have at least said "thank you" ..... it amazes me how he comes up with these assinine threads, backs them up with incorrect facts or incoherent information, and then with the responses he gets his ass handed to him every time ..... the Professor must love the abuse ..... much like having his balls grabbed, I bet he squealed like a pig .....
.... the Professor must love the abuse ..... much like having his balls grabbed, I bet he squealed like a pig ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
You're "assuming" he had any to grab, or anyone did grab them.

Remember that story had to do with his FAKE "Professorship"!
Well he claims it happened, and he wouldn't lie, would he? .....
The UN is a club that gives credence to thugs and despots. It gives them a platform to criticize the US and act like they actually are a world leader. We are the super power in the world and we foot the bill for the UN. Many of these countries like to bitch about the US but sure are quick to take our money and then whine that we aren't doing enough. Fuck them and you motherfucker. Originally Posted by Budman
Totally agree Bud.. WHY we keep giving the UN the time of fucking day, when 90% of them seem to just LOVE stabbing us in the back, THEN demand we hand them billions of dollars each year, is beyond me..

I wonder how many countries who voted yes would lose aid money???
ALL Of them IMO dilbert..

IMO Trump should have announced "impounding" the "foreign welfare" to any country that allows the desecration of any U.S. symbol including the United States President or elected official. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I do wish the US would tell all those countries who continually let people burn our flags, burn effagies of our president, and call for our death "DON'T ever come o us for a damn thing. You and your people hate us so bloody much, when you have a situation, DEAL WITH IT your bloody selves!"

And standin. DO YOU THINK being in the UN is the ONLY reason we are allowed to have all those bases overseas?? If so you are more brain dead than i thought.

These mandatory contributions help fund the United Nations’ regular budget, which covers administrative costs and a few programs, as well as peacekeeping operations. The United States pays 22 and 28 percent of these budgets, respectively.

AND THIS is why i say, pull the hell out of the UN.. LETS SEE all those other "ANTI American loving countries, pull the excess out of their own asses to cover that loss of 1/5th of the budget (or 1/4th of the peace keeping budget)..

And talking about that, WHEN EXACTLY have UN Peacekeepers done a bloody thin to PROTECT THE PEACE?
It boils down to one thing. Liberals have no clue how the world really works. They don't exactly have the "Midas Touch", lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
What the Democrats have is the "brown touch". Every thing they touch turns to shit.

I always said the President Obama and the majority of his inner circle possessed a unique combination of naïveté and stupidity that left them clueless as to the true nature of the real world.
What the Democrats have is the "brown touch". Every thing they touch turns to shit.

I always said the President Obama and the majority of his inner circle possessed a unique combination of naïveté and stupidity that left them clueless as to the true nature of the real world. Originally Posted by Jackie S
That's true. They talk a mean game on how much they stand up for the average folk. Democrats are always trying to fix things that aren't broken and things that are broken they just Niger Rig it. If by some remote chance the other party achieves something beneficial, Democrats will jump through hoops to find a way to destroy or marginalize it, that's what they do. Just take a look at Detroit, Mich. Gary, Ind. Baltimore, MD. just a few cities ruined by Democrats.

Jim
ALL Of them IMO dilbert.. Originally Posted by garhkal
not all of them get american aid currently. for example European countries.

The real story is the 35 abstentions. I'm sure most of them normally vote with the anti-Israel herd but had second thoughts this time. Originally Posted by lustylad
apparently there were a few other countries didn't show up for the vote, about 20.

I read that Nikki Haley is having a party and she invites 64 countries who didn't vote yes.
not all of them get american aid currently. for example European countries. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Actually, based on
https://www.foreignassistance.gov/explore
it seems there are eastern european countries we've given aid to..
Actually, based on
https://www.foreignassistance.gov/explore
it seems there are eastern european countries we've given aid to.. Originally Posted by garhkal
nice link.

I know we were giving aid to some european countries, Ukraine being one of them. wasn't aware of the others. I know Greece used to be one of the major recipients, they now get $150,000 in aid.

I see that we are giving 1.5 million in aid to China...

the aid we're giving out seems to be on the order of pennies, nickles, dimes, quarters, half dollars and dollars....
not all of them get american aid currently. for example European countries.
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You're kidding aren't you?

Until Trump stepped in we'd been carrying the water for NATO and still do most of the water carrying. We have a heavy funding activity in Germany and have ever since the end of WWII, which injects funds into their economy BIG TIME. "Aid" comes in different forms that dollar bills. Men, equipment, materiel, training, and supplies.....as well as "domestic spending" by locally stationed servicemembers and their dependents.

Many of these same countries (if not all) who voted AGAINST THE US were raising hell because of the alleged "Trump Ban on Muslims" because they were told it kept them from coming to the U.S. The fools burning the U.S. flag, throwing rocks, and screaming get their "information" from their own propaganda machine and the MSM who lies about what Trump says and does.

They want to flee to Europe and the U.S. so their brothers won't slaughter them after torturing and raping them. Who do they want to save their asses? The Western World led by the U.S. Now they want to piss on us because we decide to go ahead and put our embassy in the capital of the country?
nice link.

I know we were giving aid to some european countries, Ukraine being one of them. wasn't aware of the others. I know Greece used to be one of the major recipients, they now get $150,000 in aid.

I see that we are giving 1.5 million in aid to China...

the aid we're giving out seems to be on the order of pennies, nickles, dimes, quarters, half dollars and dollars.... Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
If you’d spend a little more time catching up on common knowledge and less time bookmarking Dick gifs, you wouldn’t be so. Fucking ignorant, BONE COLLECTOR.
128 voted yes
9 voted no
35 abstained

I wonder how many countries who voted yes would lose aid money???
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
just an update
128 voted yes
9 voted no
35 abstained
21 no shows
If you’d spend a little more time catching up on common knowledge and less time bookmarking Dick gifs, you wouldn’t be so. Fucking ignorant, BONE COLLECTOR. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

fuck you dick collector!