Trip to Spain.

First year of office:
  • Obama = 26
  • Geo. H Bush = 77
  • Clinton =21
  • Geo. HW Bush = 40
  • Reagan = 42
  • Carter = 19
Looks like the Dems value the taxpayer a little bit more by taking less time off.
Delete
First year of office:
  • Obama = 26
  • Geo. H Bush = 77
  • Clinton =21
  • Geo. HW Bush = 40
  • Reagan = 42
  • Carter = 19
Looks like the Dems value the taxpayer a little bit more by taking less time off. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Please somebody tell me what I'm missing. Does it really matter what other presidents did in the PAST? I am so tired of the blame game.
Please somebody tell me what I'm missing. Does it really matter what other presidents did in the PAST? Originally Posted by Ansley
No Ans, it doesn't matter. What matters is what is happening today and all the tomorrows. But its a hell of a lot easier to talk about what someone else didn't do yesterday, than what you are not doing today.

Frankly, I wish the entire elected government would take a vacation.
Frankly, I wish the entire elected government would take a vacation. Originally Posted by Rudyard K
Word!! For about 10 years. We'll even pay them to stay away.
I am so tired of the blame game. Originally Posted by Ansley
Gee, Ans, and pointing fingers is so American.
First year of office:
  • Obama = 26
  • Geo. H Bush = 77
  • Clinton =21
  • Geo. HW Bush = 40
  • Reagan = 42
  • Carter = 19
Looks like the Dems value the taxpayer a little bit more by taking less time off. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I don't know whether to applaud Carter for his moderation or laugh at the naive dumbass for not knowing what he could get away with....

Please somebody tell me what I'm missing. Does it really matter what other presidents did in the PAST? I am so tired of the blame game. Originally Posted by Ansley
It seems some folks use history when it suits them (or they think it suits them) but want to look forward when it doesn't
  • WTF
  • 08-13-2010, 10:31 AM
Is Michelle Obama the President?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm6qw_yeo6o

I don't know whether to applaud Carter for his moderation or laugh at the naive dumbass for not knowing what he could get away with.... Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Using the words Carter and "naive dumbass" is redundant.
Is Michelle Obama the President? Originally Posted by WTF
Is GWB?
  • WTF
  • 08-13-2010, 11:00 AM
Is GWB? Originally Posted by Rudyard K
It's all Bush's fault.

In fact ever problem the world has ever known is traceable to a hot bush

It's all Bush's fault. Originally Posted by WTF
I hear Obama has that embroidered on his underwear.
It's all Bush's fault. Originally Posted by WTF
There's no need to get sexist here.

Oh, my mistake, you were using that as a proper noun.
  • WTF
  • 08-13-2010, 11:05 AM
I hear Obama has that embroidered on his underwear. Originally Posted by pjorourke
He has that embroidered on Michelle's undies!

• WTF
  • 08-13-2010, 11:08 AM
There's no need to get sexist here.

Oh, my mistake, you were using that as a proper noun. Originally Posted by Rudyard K
No, I was being sexist!

We'd all be gettin along, playing golf and drinking beer without a bunch of Bushies to distract us