Perhaps some men would prefer a FBSM

Many are looking for that special FBSM with a high quality M in the mix.

When we find it, we shut up about it...........we know how difficult it is to find. Originally Posted by dearhunter
So true I have thought about doing a review but I know doing so would ruin a good thing.
Also it may get her sent back to Mexico!!!.
  • rwksl
  • 06-22-2010, 09:27 PM
[quote=boardman;373206]Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I believe L1 = HJ, L2 = BJ, L3 = FS.

Thanks for this info. Can anyone tell me what NE and SE stand for?
Thanks for this info. Can anyone tell me what NE and SE stand for? Originally Posted by rwksl
NE = Northern Exploration (i.e. breast fondling)
SE = Southern Exploration (i.e. ... um ... well ... you get the picture)
I have paid close attention to all of the posts and alerts and more, here on eccie. I am not a dinstinguished fs provider, and I DO not have anything against those that are, as a matter of fact, there is nothing but respect for the ladies that I have seen here. However, I think that some of us (that advertise on Bp) are getting a bad rap for simply providing less...we all do what we do. I am a FBSM provider on the BP and would like my say in the matter. I have been silent enough. I think that some men like a sensual experience without the full meal deal. Is there a man out there that would like to challenge this idea? There are some men, married or not, that just don't want to go the distance, or perhaps trying not to at the time. Is there something so wrong with what I offer?

This is my first time here in eccie, at least in this capacity! I would like intellegent responses.

Best wishes to all..!

Nay Originally Posted by Zoi
I provided LMT/FBSM/Tantra for almost 4 years in Houston... I have retired now, but still hear from gentlemen looking for my particular sacred art.. Girlfriend I say roll with your own personal niche,, because many gentlemen are looking for a more fulfulling experience. Believe it or not, men are looking to be pampered and sexual healed too. When I speak of sexual healing, I am not merely speaking of a GFE bonified sex session,, I am talking of a good massage, hot bath with a release to blow his mind and curl his toes....

Do what you know intuitively.......... Welcome aboard and from one LMT to another, I feel you are very genuine.. I do believe we have communicated before from BP, I see your name as Renee,, is that right???

Blessings
Alexis
I used to go see a lady that provided a FBSM that was full body, very sensual and a really great massage w/ a happy ending before, during or after. Sadly she went back to china when her H1B expired. Have not found a good replacement for her.

I know I am not alone on here looking for that and the ever sought after B2B FBSM using lots and lots of oil. This I have NEVER found in the USA, there is a great place in Hong Kong to get one, but a little far to travel

I am real sure if some lady would start to provide this she would be booked for as many appointments as she wanted especially if it was L2 or L3.

Just a thought HINT HINT.......

TD Originally Posted by TexasDesperado
I've had that happen also...why do they only send the good ones back ...and let the ones with lousy massage skills stay..it ain't right I tell ya...
  • Zoi
  • 06-22-2010, 11:51 PM
I provided LMT/FBSM/Tantra for almost 4 years in Houston... I have retired now, but still hear from gentlemen looking for my particular sacred art.. Girlfriend I say roll with your own personal niche,, because many gentlemen are looking for a more fulfulling experience. Believe it or not, men are looking to be pampered and sexual healed too. When I speak of sexual healing, I am not merely speaking of a GFE bonified sex session,, I am talking of a good massage, hot bath with a release to blow his mind and curl his toes....

Do what you know intuitively.......... Welcome aboard and from one LMT to another, I feel you are very genuine.. I do believe we have communicated before from BP, I see your name as Renee,, is that right???

Blessings
Alexis Originally Posted by AlexisSoftTouch

Hey there lady,

Yes, this is Renee'...We have spoken before. I hope you are doing well...being UTR. Give me a shout sometime, we'll have to do lunch or at least magaritas!! Thanks for the kind words, I appreciate them very much!
You are welcome,,, I hope you decide to go on further with this board, there are really some great folks here..

Hugs,
Alexis
A massage is an absolutely wonderful thing. I'm not all that concerned with details of L1, L2, or L3, but Lsomething is a good thing. I'm too relaxed after a good massage to really care. L1 is perfect for me...

I do have to say that my first L1 massage was really unexpected. I kinda laughed afterwards, but since then massage just doesn't seem right without it.

Hopefully Zoi makes it back to the boards some time. I've seen her ads and thought about getting a massage.
Its really not hard to find clients who want just FBSM or maybe a L1 and/or L2

I've found it's actually easier to find guys who prefer you to do that than provide lol And, it doesn't hurt that I'm a LMT. And, also offer nuvu massage and tantra.

I say stick with what you know. The guys will come. And they are a lot more loyal then other fields bc its hard to find a lady who actually knows what shes doing and does it well
  • Zoi
  • 06-24-2010, 07:05 PM
A massage is an absolutely wonderful thing. I'm not all that concerned with details of L1, L2, or L3, but Lsomething is a good thing. I'm too relaxed after a good massage to really care. L1 is perfect for me...

I do have to say that my first L1 massage was really unexpected. I kinda laughed afterwards, but since then massage just doesn't seem right without it.

Hopefully Zoi makes it back to the boards some time. I've seen her ads and thought about getting a massage. Originally Posted by yourslave
Hello and thanks for perusing my ads on BP.

In the process of posting this thread, I felt very welcomed. I will be here reading and maybe getting acquainted with some of the members here on eccie.

From my first experience, I gathered that there are some pretty good folks here. So thank you again for the greetings and the kind responses to my thread.

Maybe I will chime in now and again when I think of something interesting to post or respond to. Have a good one all!

Renee'
  • Zoi
  • 06-24-2010, 07:10 PM
Its really not hard to find clients who want just FBSM or maybe a L1 and/or L2

I've found it's actually easier to find guys who prefer you to do that than provide lol And, it doesn't hurt that I'm a LMT. And, also offer nuvu massage and tantra.

I say stick with what you know. The guys will come. And they are a lot more loyal then other fields bc its hard to find a lady who actually knows what shes doing and does it well Originally Posted by AmayaMoore
I do love my job!

I wish you the best of luck with your new endeavor.

Renee'