Dixie Beer Co.

Yep, Dixie Brewery in ‘da East.
I think it would be good for NO East. Where the beer is brewed will not determine if it makes it or not. The beer itself will and the price point to its targeted customers. As far as what happen in the past was how things were done in the city back them. Years ago if you were AA you could not get a car loan except from Cadillac. Should AA only buy Cadillac's today?

Back on subject. I worked in the NO East area and the lower ninth ward. I never felt like my life was in danger. Of course I am always aware of my surroundings just like I am when I go to the show.

I will buy a six pack next time.I hope to see their name and beer at some events soon.
I worked for Martin Marietta at the NASA Plant in NOLA East for 10 years, before I got downsized. Driving home on Almonaster and Chef at night can be downright scarey. Passed a number of cars that were burned to destroy evidence on Almonaster.
I'll be glad to have the opportunity to drink panther piss..
Let's face it if imagined it would..
I mean the real panther piss of course.. I've tasted dixie..
Forgot it was gone..
However I'll gladly indulge of ANY spirits to get me on my way.. lol
Xxoo annie

P.s I'd advise the same to y'all as this board is....well.. boring..
I for one will be glad if anything substantial comes back to the east. We need revitalized. And I just found out from councilman Nguyen, question on her live feed about that old vacant Hotel on the high-rise.

She said it's a Historic Landmark and it has to be treated differently, so therefore they have applied for some funding I guess because it is a Historic Landmark so they can get credit?? To revitalize it and redo the hotel.

But she said by the end of the year they're making it their business to get the graffiti off so it doesn't look so bad. And then once the thing goes through for the historical landmark paperwork then they can start to fix the hotel up. We need that. Among other things in the East and I'm so glad that Dixie beer is coming. I need a drink right now LOL
M.M.
Pass the beer..
Oh sorry..bar!!! Lmaof.

Ok ok. That even made me laugh..
C'mon now... y'all gotta get your funny together..
Man ..its a hard room....
Xxoo annie