OnlyFans to remove adult content

• BLM69
  • 08-30-2021, 09:28 PM
Been tempted to toss someone $20 for a month just to check out their pics (a provider), but never bit on it. Seems more like a gofundme for sex workers/etc, but I've seen a few documentaries that show otherwise. Never understood the appeal, but then again I almost pitched someone $20 so...

Glad they decided to reverse their stance. If people can make money on OF then I'm all for it. If there's no fraud or death then go for it (nobody is getting hurt). There's a lot of GPS going around though as a result. Lot of miserable dudes out there that get something out of funding these lifestyles. Can't see this lasting that long though. Thought it would drop off due to COVID and people being more frugal with their money, but it seems it did the opposite. Originally Posted by Smerc
Before wasting your 20 on a single whore, go spend it on holed com, thank me later
Since we all know that Onlyfans still has adult content, but Onlyfans doesn't promote any content you have to do that on your own.

If you need help getting the word out about your content on Onlyfans or any other content site you may have posted on, post your links on Cinefanz Creators Listing
they use various way to help promote and advertise your content, by using social media, google ad words, Microsoft ads, and more.
Free advertisement and marketing for you.
they ben saying this for a long time. That company is gonna bankrupt if they finally do it.