TEXANS 2011-2012

• Trey
  • 10-09-2011, 02:41 PM
Got Damn you Matt S. why can't you run for shit it was right fucking there!
He wouldn't had made that run...Tyvon Branch would have killed him...
  • Trey
  • 10-09-2011, 03:50 PM
Man I think he should've tried, but I'm just pissed. Still it was a good game at the end.
He wouldn't had made that run...Tyvon Branch would have killed him... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Yep! No way Schaub makes that run for a TD. The play also took up the seven seconds that was on the clock, so even if he throws it away, time expires.
FUCKING OILERS!
Mario Williams is done for the year and possibly James Casey.
That ending almost makes me want to keep seeing just what the Texans can actually do this season!
I wili! If James Casey doesn't come back, we still have Lawrence Vickers. He is a true fullback. Ok...he drop that one pass.

And we do have Braman and Brooks Reed for Mario's spot.

And I wish Bryant Johnson would get some time but maybe he can't figure out the playbook because Jacoby Jones didn't look good!!
  • Trey
  • 10-11-2011, 09:32 PM
Well looks like either Andre is out longer then thought or Jones may be pushed as we just picked up derrick Mason from the jets. Hope he helps us out.
Yeah...the guy who was bitching about the Jet's offense in the locker room...I can't WAIT to hear what he has to say about ours...
Know what's even funnier about the last play? There were only 10 Raiders on the field during the play.... SOMEONE was open....
I Wonder if he is related to tony homo ahaha
Yeah...the guy who was bitching about the Jet's offense in the locker room...I can't WAIT to hear what he has to say about ours... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
If he does, he won't be here long. BTW - I hope the Cards go all the way. I would like for Lance to get a ring. He's seems to not be hitting that well in the playoffs?? Too much fucking time around Biggio and Bagwell..
Back to the Texans........

Like I predicted. They got their asses handed to them by the Ravens. AGAIN!!!
  • Trey
  • 10-17-2011, 11:51 AM
Yeah we knew they would but the put up a good fight at the start. Just got away from them at least jones did something that day you got to say that, I think seeing the new guy put a fire under his ass. It's all about next week now we tie it up, or give up the lead. I think if Andre comes back we will open up the running game everyone knows just try to stop that and you are in good shape.