REPUBLICAN FAIL!!!!!

LMAO @ ECCIE's biggest fraud and welsher. Ever!

I went to Love Field twice. You weren't there.

I went to the Driskill Hotel. You weren't there.

You're a fraud and a liar.

But at least you've got anger issues.

Seek help, BJerk. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Who is this BJERK you keep referring to ... and why is DSK or you called him Jewish lawyer a fraud?

Did Jesus say no DSK?
LMAO @ ECCIE's biggest fraud and welsher. Ever!

I went to Love Field twice. You weren't there.

I went to the Driskill Hotel. You weren't there.

You're a fraud and a liar.

But at least you've got anger issues.

Seek help, BJerk. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Servicing Migos thru knot holes in the dumpster fence at the Taco Bell in Clarkesville is no excuse... Cum Slurper...

less than 2 months... Cum Slurper

Servicing Migos thru knot holes in the dumpster fence at the Taco Bell in Clarkesville is no excuse... Cum Slurper...

less than 2 months... Cum Slurper

. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

ROFL

Okay, he says that he PM'd some of us...he didn't PM me did he PM you?
don't let the door hit that fat ass on the way out lube wide ass, is this chump for real
Never got a chance to use this ....

Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

Was his dick cut off or that SMALL DICK, the only one who can touch the hand of god. LMAO
Come back Lube!!!
lol - I'm going to work with her and keep being positive. She's anticipating vitriol from me and she won't get it. I got nothing but love for the woman. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Glad you are back, Timmy

Okay, he says that he PM'd some of us...he didn't PM me did he PM you? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

I got a PM from a weird one... I think RUSK has an escape... just look at the music thread in the sand box...

Allowing myself to continue to be subjected to practices that are not in keeping with the true Conservative Goals and that devalue myself as both an individual and a republican are not acceptable.

I have brought concerns to the attention of my friends, the MODS, and even the Republican National Chairman on more than one occasion. Issues raised have been repeatedly ignored-specifically in these forums. Less than equitable practices have been repeatedly excused. I have been accused of stolen valor, people ridicule my weight, medical conditions and a legitimate injury suffered during a war while defending the country I love. If either were to be acknowledged and addressed, the status quo would have to change – but there are just too many people that are comfortable and invested in mediocrity. Too many self-serving individuals. Too much organizational effort expended deflecting accountability at the expense of those having the least input and influence. It's members like Dalilama, Lexus Lover, Bambino, CuteOldGuy, LustyLad, I B Hankering, IIFFOFRDB, The Waco Kid, Rey Laguna, R.M, gfejunkie, gary5912, JD Barleycorn and MrMojoRisin are the real culprits who have no intent other than to stir the daily ECCIE shit pot. I even cordially pm'ed some of those guys to stop their aloofness and to debate in a more humane manner. It obviously fell on deaf ears.

An organization that does not care for its members cannot be expected to have respect for its members (and vice versa).

I can either conform to the least common denominator or separate myself from it and pursue other opportunities. I elect the later while I am in good standing so there can be no question and I will be casting my vote for Clinton.

This is my resignation and two week notice…effective immediately. I will no longer participate in any political discussion for the next two weeks after which time I will have the MODS to deactivate or cancel my account I do not wish to be subjected to further intimidation, abuse, and retaliation; staying out of this forum is the only way to minimize this from happening. If only I hadn’t turned 60…

Good Riddance. My only regrets are believing the Republican party stood for what it represented itself to be, trusting internal check and balance processes, and believing I could make a difference.
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Way-el , LUBE, reckon YOU WON'T be MISSED by anyone other than the reacharound crew and lyin liberal " let's all suck shrilLIARy's ass " Klan, errr clan. And thanks fer having the intelligence ( more like the LACK THEREOF ) to check the S-P-E-L-L-I-N-G of the handles of all those that you listed as being " meanines " to YOU !!!!!! Your stupidity and idiocy WON'T be missed !!!! Mebbe YOU can find some fake providers to write about on the HUFF POST and become a hero to those lyin libs, like YOU ALWAYS WERE, YA POS !! Go try your con somewhere where there are a lot of liberals that'll by that BS " Mr. ' I'm a wounded veteran and the Republican party doesn't work for me so I'll vote for shrilLIARy. ' ADIOS MOFO !!!
Fuck the two weeks, leave now. And take Asswipe with you. Originally Posted by bambino
If he'll buy a few bananas and promise to give some to EKIM, EKIM will tote his bags for him too. Mebbe Lube can back off with the GURU of the Austin Gloryholes AND the Guru of the KansASS gloryholes while he's off on his " journey to explore his ' Caitlyn ' desires " !!!!
You are the poster child to keep abortion legal. You should have been left on the floor at the clinic. Originally Posted by R.M.
His " Daddy " has two regrets in his life : his wife wouldn't do CIMNQNS or anal back then and , because of that, he didn't pull out soon enough !!!!! His " Daddy " used to say that the best part of that POS dribbled down the wall of the alley he was conceived in !!!!
You decided to vote for Clinton prior to sticking your nose in here and talking shit. You've been a cry baby liberal all your life; you are fooling no one. Go vote for Clinton; if she wins, you can wear your panties with pride! Originally Posted by jma9
Lube already proudly marches in the " Pride " parades in his rainbow colored thong and feather boa ! He's the fag flag bearer for the Austin reach around crew at all of those events. He's trying to get EKIM to give up where EKIM bought his deluxe model shrilLIARy blowup doll with permanent broken-glass-studded dido attached !!
don't let the door hit that fat ass on the way out lube wide ass, is this chump for real Originally Posted by gary5912
Say MARINE, can you imagine Lube out on the firing range run by a Gunny ? And not that cake eater R. LEE Ermey ! What excuse would Lube have for ...(1) not wanting to fire his weapon, (2) not hitting the target OR THE FRAME with ONE round, (3) and / or showing up without his weapon or with one that the U.S. Army allows on the range that's a dirty as a latrine after a MARDIV comes back from the field !? !?
I'm SUUUUUUURE you're gonna miss LUBE !!!!!
Come back Lube!!! Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Yep.... EKIM's got to be heart broken to hear the news of Lube's " departure " . Ekim was finally hoping someone else was gonna be the bottom ' man ' and pivot ' man ' at ALL of the reach around crew MEATings.