THE ONE DEBATE QUESTION THAT SHOULD BE ASKED...

• Laz
  • 10-23-2012, 12:19 PM
Not a lot of difference between the radical conservative Islamist and the right wing conservative tea party. Originally Posted by ekim008
That statement is complete nonsense.
Not a lot of difference between the radical conservative Islamist and the right wing conservative tea party. Originally Posted by ekim008
You can't be serious. I don't like the Tea Party all that much, but that is one of the stupidest comments you've ever made. And you have set a pretty high bar for stupid.
Well, both are bent on bringing down America. That's a good start.
Moral equivalency of Obamazombies....I suspect TTH will say that the christian conservative (phony) "war on women" is equivalent of Islamic suicide bombings in market places across the middle east, downtown manhattan, london, spain, around the world. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I don't know about equivalent, but they're both damned dangerous. Worse, fundamentalist Christians elected George Bush who has the blood of hundreds of thousands on his hands. Bombings in Bagdhad, Mosul, etc. all based on deliberate lies about nonexistent weapons of mass destruction.
I don't know about equivalent, but they're both damned dangerous. Worse, fundamentalist Christians elected George Bush who has the blood of hundreds of thousands on his hands. Bombings in Bagdhad, Mosul, etc. all based on deliberate lies about nonexistent weapons of mass destruction. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
It is you who is lying, TTH.
that's rich. You calling someone besides the president of the US a liar.

How the fuck do you ever sell anybody a Kia they don't need, pussyboy?
I don't know about equivalent, but they're both damned dangerous. Worse, fundamentalist Christians elected George Bush who has the blood of hundreds of thousands on his hands. Bombings in Bagdhad, Mosul, etc. all based on deliberate lies about nonexistent weapons of mass destruction. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Why aren't you upset about President Obama's random uses of force, like killing children in drone strikes, continuing the war in Afghanistan, and trying to keep our troops in Iraq longer than President Bush negotiated. A lot of that blood is on Obama's hands, too. Fundamentalist Christians didn't elect him.
More dribbling bullshit-blather from the pile of bullshit AKA Assup! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Why aren't you upset about President Obama's random uses of force, like killing children in drone strikes, continuing the war in Afghanistan, and trying to keep our troops in Iraq longer than President Bush negotiated. A lot of that blood is on Obama's hands, too. Fundamentalist Christians didn't elect him. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I'm not a big fan of Obama. I wish he had a challenger from the left in the primary. But he didn't. I'm damn sure not going to vote for Romney instead.
You are the only one on here who is honest in your support of Obama. I can respect that. And we agree on one point, because I am damn sure not going to vote for Romney either.
TTH is more honest about his politics than Obama; and for that I have respect for TTH, but none for Obama.